• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, at least he's made it to the top 1% of the field. Pretty good as far as repeat performances go. I know it's not Harrignton or Chan, but he's a far better poker ambassador than Moneymaker.

ESPN Featured Table Update Log: Today's opening table on the ESPN Stage features defending World Series of Poker champion Greg Raymer. Here are the seating positions and chip counts: Seat 1: Karlo Lopez - $910,000 Seat 2: Michael Kessler - $725,000 Seat 3: Tom Sartori - $975,000 Seat 4: James Butt - $600,000 Seat 5: Greg "Fossilman" Raymer - $1,080,000 Seat 6: Unknown - $1,200,000 Seat 7: Radu Butan - $460,000 Seat 8: Shahram "Sean" Sheikhan - $1,050,000 The unknown player is seat 6 is apparently a New York City fireman, but there is no way to confirm his name at this point. The seating assignments from yesterday did not show anyone in seat 6, and we are looking to confirm his name as soon as possible.

7pm is 4pm in Vegas.No it isn't! I'm never wrong!!! NEVER!!!:)Good point. 4PM Vegas time then.
see, there you go againnever ever wrong, never admit you're wrong.you .50/1.00 donk!:club:

damn:Larry Prugh pushed in pre-flop and was called by Minh Ly. The players turned up:Larry Prugh [Q♣][10♣]Minh Ly [A♠][Q♥]The flop came [10♥][6♠][5♦] giving Prugh a pair of [10]'s. Ly took the lead with a pair of [A]'s on the turn when it came [A♦]. Now Prugh only had two outs to win the pot. Prugh had no luck when the river came [4♥]. Larry Prugh was sent home in 56th place with $145,975. Now the only person I left to root for is Ivey, and I don't know him. The fun has drained for me. Ah well, maybe I'll actually get work done now instead of constantly refreshing 5 web sites...Ray

BTW, at least he's made it to the top 1% of the field. Pretty good as far as repeat performances go. I know it's not Harrignton or Chan, but he's a far better poker ambassador than Moneymaker.
not Harrington or Chan? Its arguably better. He won last year and will have out lasted almost twice the field this year as he beat last year.
7pm is 4pm in Vegas.No it isn't!  I'm never wrong!!! NEVER!!!:)Good point.  4PM Vegas time then.
see, there you go againnever ever wrong, never admit you're wrong.you .50/1.00 donk!:club:
Oh Smash you Raymer hater. So far, his title defense has been very impressive....why dont we just admit he is at least a very solid player who knows how to wield a big chip stack.cmon....just admit it.I say Raymer takes advantage of the relatively weak TV table he is at and ends up busting out tomorrow in 12th. Just a guess.(Oh, man how weak is Ivey's table??? Not good news for all the other contenders.)

Oh Smash you Raymer hater. So far, his title defense has been very impressive....why dont we just admit he is at least a very solid player who knows how to wield a big chip stack.I've allways said Greg was a great player who was underratted and a nice guy.I just don't think he has the chips with the blinds this high to make it through the day. I hope he makes the final table, sincerly.

Oh Smash you Raymer hater. So far, his title defense has been very impressive....why dont we just admit he is at least a very solid player who knows how to wield a big chip stack.I've allways said Greg was a great player who was underratted and a nice guy.I just don't think he has the chips with the blinds this high to make it through the day.  I hope he makes the final table, sincerly.
Fair enough....I just think he drew the right table to make it into the top 20....

Paulle:Greg Raymer just doubled up against Tiffany Williamson. Greg came over the top all-in with pocket Kings. Tiffany finally showed her inexperience by calling with A J offsuit. The board was rags. The Ace Tiff needed never came. Raymer should have about 2.8 now. Tiffany about 900k.back to near chip lead lol

2005-07-13 19:09:00Title: ESPN Featured Table UpdateLog: Here are the updated chip counts for the ESPN Featured Table: Seat 1: Karlo Lopez - $1,200,000 Seat 2: Michael Kessler - $1,200,000 Seat 3: Tom Sartori - $1,350,000 Seat 4: Tiffany Williamson - $1,550,000 Seat 5: Greg "Fossilman" Raymer - $2,600,000 Seat 6: Tim Phan - $2,500,000 Seat 7: Radu Butan - $600,000 Seat 8: Shahram "Shawn" Sheikhan - $750,000 Seat 9: Joe Hachem - $1,550,000

"Tiffany finally showed her inexperience by calling with A J"From reports she has put herself in jeopardy several times with A,Q A,J etc. On the 1st day she actually called off 90% of her chips w/ A,Q with a board of K,J,5 against J,J, but got the 10....she also out drew K,K once yesterday.