looking for a federal criminal lawyer

If you are a federal criminal lawyer, or have a bunch of knowledge about federal laws, PM me.TY
I work at a law firm and have the book Federal Civil Judicial Procedure and Rules right in front of me....but my knowledge about crimial proceedings is a bit more limited....let me know if this helps

Transporting a sheep across state lines for imoral purposes, again?LEt us in on the problem, man. Clearly you're judgement is screwed anyway as you're looking for a criminal lawyer referall HERE, but at least give us something intresting to read.On the plus side, if things go sideways, Federal time is pretty cushy compared to most state lock ups.SO you've got that going for you. Which is nice.

If you are a federal criminal lawyer, or have a bunch of knowledge about federal laws, PM me.TY
I work at a law firm and have the book Federal Civil Judicial Procedure and Rules right in front of me....but my knowledge about crimial proceedings is a bit more limited....let me know if this helps
Dude, if you do not have a license to practice law do not give legal advice. You could either be sued, or haled into court for the unauthorized practice of law.
Dude, if you do not have a license to practice law do not give legal advice. You could either be sued, or haled into court for the unauthorized practice of law.
i believe, only if you solicite yerself as a lawyer. There's a guy in CA giving legal advice, Not as a lawyer, and the Feds can't do anything.I work with Real Estate Atts, all day long. Here's my piece of advise. Don't pay for legal advise unless you have too. Lawyers suck, and don't know much more than you or I. And, yes. I do consider a federal crime a reason to get a lawyer. But your best bet is try to sue on the Tort side of law. You may get a free criminal trial, if the payday could be big enough :wink:
Is it ok to legally advise him to Google "Federal Criminal Lawyer" and the state he lives in? Instead of asking a poker forum where to find one...as if we share. j/k

If you're looking for a federal criminal lawyer a poker forum is always the first place to look. You rebroadcast major league baseball with implied oral consent, not express written?

Well nut, as usual, your posts are dead solid right on the money.....top notch, top notch (had to throw my two cents worth of caddyshack in)First, it's Danny Noonan, not Jimmy Noonan, but then again, any doucheclown (your brilliant word, not mine), that has any knowledge whatsoever of caddyshack would know that......of course I wouldn't expect you to have that kind of basic knowledge.Second, your post about lawyers is pretty funny. Great advice "lawyers suck, and they don't know much more than you or I"........uh huh, I have no doubts that a tard such as yourself that makes change at a bank can:A. Write a will and has the requiste knowledge to make sure the will is legally binding, say, in Alabama vs. North Dakota;B. Set up a trust to protect assets for you, your kids, your kids kids in a manner that is tax efficent for your family;C. Defend the original poster of this thread in a federal drug prosecution or a federal prosecution for transporting sheep across state lines (credit to smash)D. Take the deposition of a doctor in a medical malpractice case involving an aortic anurysm in such a way that it comports with all of the necessary requirements of Federal law or a particular state law;E. File an initial Rule 26 disclosure in Federal court in a way that doesn't piss off the Judge;F. Stand in front of a panel of 3 Federal appellate court judges arguing a set of facts that might determine, say, the future of a corporation, the validity and constitutionality of a particular local ordinance, the legality of a police search;G. Pick a jury in a murder trial, or better yet, a capital murder trial;I. Help a client get a patent on an invention;J. Help an internet startup incorporate in several states, while making sure that the by-laws are in line with the particular corporate laws of the state you seek incorporation.I am sure a guy who spends his days making change for grandma and cleaning the stall in the mens room at the 8th Bank of Retardville could handle all of those things. See, this is why it is so much fun to laugh at y0u, its so damn easy.I now look forward to your usual array of sexual fantasties regarding my three year old, private messages telling me you no longer will read and respond to my posts (followed by you reading and responding to my posts for hours on end) and of course my favorite "come play in a 50 buck game with me or we will get you banned."

Well nut, as usual, your posts are dead solid right on the money.....top notch, top notch (had to throw my two cents worth of caddyshack in)First, it's Danny Noonan, not Jimmy Noonan, but then again, any doucheclown (your brilliant word, not mine), that has any knowledge whatsoever of caddyshack would know that......of course I wouldn't expect you to have that kind of basic knowledge.Second, your post about lawyers is pretty funny. Great advice "lawyers suck, and they don't know much more than you or I"........uh huh, I have no doubts that a tard such as yourself that makes change at a bank can:A. Write a will and has the requiste knowledge to make sure the will is legally binding, say, in Alabama vs. North Dakota;B. Set up a trust to protect assets for you, your kids, your kids kids in a manner that is tax efficent for your family;C. Defend the original poster of this thread in a federal drug prosecution or a federal prosecution for transporting sheep across state lines (credit to smash)D. Take the deposition of a doctor in a medical malpractice case involving an aortic anurysm in such a way that it comports with all of the necessary requirements of Federal law or a particular state law;E. File an initial Rule 26 disclosure in Federal court in a way that doesn't censored off the Judge;F. Stand in front of a panel of 3 Federal appellate court judges arguing a set of facts that might determine, say, the future of a corporation, the validity and constitutionality of a particular local ordinance, the legality of a police search;G. Pick a jury in a murder trial, or better yet, a capital murder trial;I. Help a client get a patent on an invention;J. Help an internet startup incorporate in several states, while making sure that the by-laws are in line with the particular corporate laws of the state you seek incorporation.I am sure a guy who spends his days making change for grandma and cleaning the stall in the mens room at the 8th Bank of Retardville could handle all of those things. See, this is why it is so much fun to laugh at y0u, its so damn easy.I now look forward to your usual array of sexual fantasties regarding my three year old, private messages telling me you no longer will read and respond to my posts (followed by you reading and responding to my posts for hours on end) and of course my favorite "come play in a 50 buck game with me or we will get you banned."
I vote for *ban*. Please, just leave me alone. your're worng. i'm not gonna argue. Go away.
Well nut, as usual, your posts are dead solid right on the money.....top notch, top notch (had to throw my two cents worth of caddyshack in)First, it's Danny Noonan, not Jimmy Noonan, but then again, any doucheclown (your brilliant word, not mine), that has any knowledge whatsoever of caddyshack would know that......of course I wouldn't expect you to have that kind of basic knowledge.Second, your post about lawyers is pretty funny. Great advice "lawyers suck, and they don't know much more than you or I"........uh huh, I have no doubts that a tard such as yourself that makes change at a bank can:A. Write a will and has the requiste knowledge to make sure the will is legally binding, say, in Alabama vs. North Dakota;B. Set up a trust to protect assets for you, your kids, your kids kids in a manner that is tax efficent for your family;C. Defend the original poster of this thread in a federal drug prosecution or a federal prosecution for transporting sheep across state lines (credit to smash)D. Take the deposition of a doctor in a medical malpractice case involving an aortic anurysm in such a way that it comports with all of the necessary requirements of Federal law or a particular state law;E. File an initial Rule 26 disclosure in Federal court in a way that doesn't censored off the Judge;F. Stand in front of a panel of 3 Federal appellate court judges arguing a set of facts that might determine, say, the future of a corporation, the validity and constitutionality of a particular local ordinance, the legality of a police search;G. Pick a jury in a murder trial, or better yet, a capital murder trial;I. Help a client get a patent on an invention;J. Help an internet startup incorporate in several states, while making sure that the by-laws are in line with the particular corporate laws of the state you seek incorporation.I am sure a guy who spends his days making change for grandma and cleaning the stall in the mens room at the 8th Bank of Retardville could handle all of those things. See, this is why it is so much fun to laugh at y0u, its so damn easy.I now look forward to your usual array of sexual fantasties regarding my three year old, private messages telling me you no longer will read and respond to my posts (followed by you reading and responding to my posts for hours on end) and of course my favorite "come play in a 50 buck game with me or we will get you banned."
Did you REALLY take the time to write all of this??? Incredible.......
Boy nut, pokergolf just don't like you.
i know.there is a difference between flaming and harrassing. I'll give an exampleFlame:What's the best part about getting a hand job from poker's daughter?Makes my dick look bigger.Harrassment:Well nut, as usual, your posts are dead solid right on the money.....top notch, top notch (had to throw my two cents worth of caddyshack in) First, it's Danny Noonan, not Jimmy Noonan..........................