one last shot at wsop gold i promise

Ok this time I promise, it is the last chance to win at this years WSOP. I won a seat for tomorrows 1,000 NL event. I start off at table 56 seat 6. Check out my blog for updates throughout the day.http://softwaretestwsop.blogspot.com/In addition, to the disasterous end to todays 1 K event. By the way, my Dad won a seat too. So far my Dad has paid a total of $10, to play two $1,000 buy in tourneys.

I don't think there is any gold here. It is just an event for fun. Notice that on cardplayer they are not even covering these events.

No it's not a joke. These events mean nothing to the pros. Go to cardplayer. There are no updates on them.

No it's not a joke. These events mean nothing to the pros. Go to cardplayer. There are no updates on them.
ever heard of this thing called a bracelet? its made of gold, and i heard they give em to the winners of some poker tournaments... PS: the reason there arent any updates is severe restrictions have been placed on non-ESPN media for the duration of the WSOP.
PS: the reason there arent any updates is severe restrictions have been placed on non-ESPN media for the duration of the WSOP.
And the fact that I'm sure the Cardplayer staff is swamped simply covering the Main Event.
Who cares if it doesnt mean anything to the pros...Its a freaking workd sereies bracelet and a nice chunk of change..Was the ME no big deal before it was covered by internet sites..Poker existed before the TV boom dumb a s s
ever heard of this thing called a bracelet? its made of gold, and i heard they give em to the winners of some poker tournaments... PS: the reason there arent any updates is severe restrictions have been placed on non-ESPN media for the duration of the WSOP.
Last year the three tournaments during the main event didn't award bracelets. http://www.pokerpages.com/tournament/schedule1339.htm

i don't think they are that meaningless, erik seidel and marcel luske were both in the top 10 of the 1500 buy in (think thats right). those two aren't that popular, but known around some poker circles i think. (sw)

Last year the three tournaments during the main event didn't award bracelets. http://www.pokerpages.com/tournament/schedule1339.htm
These events may not give a braclet to the winner...but I did see Seidel and Luske playing in the event on Tuesday. Also, a 321k top prize is larger than 16 of the other events.
I don't think there is any gold here. It is just an event for fun. Notice that on cardplayer they are not even covering these events.
well if espn and cardplayer dont think its important than to hell with this tourney....sw

Not that it matters, but I would think that if they gave a bracelet for the 1500 from Sunday they will be giving a bracelet for these events as well, but the 200K plus first prize will be enough for me lol.

I guess you missed my blog yesterday, where I talked about a table in the $1000 event which had TJ Cloutier, and Humberto Brenes. I don't know about you, but anytime I have the opportunity to play against these guys I love the experience. I learned a lot from the WPT Super Satalite playing against Humberto, and besides all the guys at my table wondered why he recognized me lol.

$1,500 Event: "The early rumors that this would not be a bracelet event were indeed false. There is a bracelet at stake.""And while the lead would ebb and flow over the couse of the tournament, Ron played with steely confidence throughout, as if he knew the bracelet was his."http://mambo.pokerpages.com/mambo/index.ph...ask=view&id=190Yes, they are playing for a bracelet. Here are some who played:David UlliottTed LawsonErik SeidelHumberto BrenesBill GazesCyndy VioletteMark SeifMarcel LuskeDesmond PortanoJoe SebokMel JudahMen NguyenPhil NguyenSo they are probably playing for one again today.

good luck LA Poker, 200 g's is good enough for me too.  if they don't have a bracelet and you do win.....i'll send you a lance armstrong bracelet, not gold but yellow and its dang close.
lmao, well as you probably already know from the blog the cards were so bad today I thought about going to find a new "lucky" shirt, or better yet find someone who could sell me a tin foil hat. It was a lot of fun though, and it didn't cost me very much to play. I keep thinking back to that guy who I played with in the Main event who could not even crack a smile. When I saw him frowning all day, I thought about all of you on the forums who tried to win a seat and didn't. I said to the guy man do you know how many people would die to be in your seat, and your spending the day looking like your gonna puke. About that time I looked up to see the same sight I always saw when I said something stupid, an ESPN camera and boom mic. Anyway, all in all I had a great time, I didn't cash, but then again neither did Daniel, and he is one of the best in the biz. By the way you want to know something sad, I am sitting in my room playing the $11 rebuy on stars, but I am OWNING 25th out of over 1,000 people right now, one buyin.Wow up to 15th.