perpetuating(sp?) dutch boyd rumors

i heard a while back Dutch Screwed the crew in making rakefree.comin the rolling stone article, and in the recent cardplayer aticle with fischman, they are both very carefull to state that SOME of the crew remain friends. yeah, i know he took everyones money on his 1st poker site, anyone know whats up now? did he screw the crew?

From what I can remember, Boyd and Jungblut came up with the idea for an online cardroom where there would be a small monthly fee instead of a rake. A great idea by the way! Anyways, Boyd was in charge of marketing this idea to potential investors because he had more knowledge and experience in the field of online cardrooms. Jungblut claims that Boyd would go off to pitch the idea and always come back with bad news. No interest at all. Eventually Jungblut discovered that Boyd was pitching a rakefree website for himself. The original collective idea was for a website called zerorake (or something to that affect) and Boyd was selling his version of rakefree. Obviously, Jungblut was pretty pissed when he found out and left the crew shortly after. Who knows how much truth there is to this but that's the story...as best I remember it.

From what I can remember, Boyd and Jungblut came up with the idea for an online cardroom where there would be a small monthly fee instead of a rake. A great idea by the way! Anyways, Boyd was in charge of marketing this idea to potential investors because he had more knowledge and experience in the field of online cardrooms. Jungblut claims that Boyd would go off to pitch the idea and always come back with bad news. No interest at all. Eventually Jungblut discovered that Boyd was pitching a rakefree website for himself. The original collective idea was for a website called zerorake (or something to that affect) and Boyd was selling his version of rakefree. Obviously, Jungblut was pretty censored when he found out and left the crew shortly after. Who knows how much truth there is to this but that's the story...as best I remember it.
i remember the inseption of rakefree. no jungblut. what a slut. this thread rhymes