Date / Time: 2005-07-12 12:41:00 Title: Dutch Boyd Eliminated Log: Dutch Boyd is all-in preflop with K-10 and is called by Chris Todlewski with A-A. The board comes Q-J-5, giving Boyd an open ended straight draw. The turn is a K. Boyd can now also hit an A for a chop. The river is the 4s, and Dutch Boyd's busted straight is eliminated by Todlewski's pocket Aces.

Date / Time: 2005-07-12 12:41:00  Title: Dutch Boyd Eliminated  Log: Dutch Boyd is all-in preflop with K-10 and is called by Chris Todlewski with A-A.  The board comes Q-J-5, giving Boyd an open ended straight draw.  The turn is a K.  Boyd can now also hit an A for a chop.  The river is the 4s, and Dutch Boyd's busted straight is eliminated by Todlewski's pocket Aces.
again...how the fuck would an a chop that pot? a set is = to broadway these days?
Date / Time: 2005-07-12 12:41:00Title: Dutch Boyd EliminatedLog: Dutch Boyd is all-in preflop with K-10 and is called by Chris Todlewski with A-A. The board comes Q-J-5, giving Boyd an open ended straight draw. The turn is a K. Boyd can now also hit an A for a chop. The river is the 4s, and Dutch Boyd's busted straight is eliminated by Todlewski's pocket Aces.
violin.gif
I care more about Raymer than I do about Boyd. He still has less than 200k in total tournament winnings. It's less than that taking into account the buy-ins.nutonflop:http://www.rakefree.com/
Ty,but, yeah, i've been to this site, and i've read the stone article a while back. Somewhere i heard in gaining capital for rakefree he screwed the rest of the crew. Anybody?
damn, i thought  this thread was about boyd busting out of the looney bin....
You belong there too, but I know where both rooting for a Matusow, Ivey final table.
damn, i thought  this thread was about boyd busting out of the looney bin....
You belong there too, but I know where both rooting for a Matusow, Ivey final table.
lol....i'll let you slide with that one....
not a bad little payday for dutch anyway.  being he got in on a salellite, he probably netted over $40k,  not bad.
After paying back all his outstanding loans from other players and paying off the percentage pieces of himself that he sold once he made it past day 1, he should stand to net around $300.00