smash's credentials..can someone elaborate?

I heard he parks in the handicapped zone with a pass he stole from a legless, armless veteran. He also wears plaid, I heard.No, but I do look like a homeless guy.Any of the few posters who've met me can attest to that. Allthough I've lost a lot of weight since then, so I look less like a well fed homeless guy.Maybe I'll post a pic later if I'm motivated.Maybe not.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard he parks in the handicapped zone with a pass he stole from a legless, armless veteran. He also wears plaid, I heard.
oh my. :shock:

ok, now for a real answer: as far as we can tell, he's a harvard drop-out who writes romance novels under a pseudonym. He seems to have a good command of limit hold em, and claims to beat up the 3-6 party tables (this is unsubstantiated but given his strat posts i have no reason to disbelieve). He claims to be bi-polar. It is commonly believed he is asian, and living somewhere in the boston area. He also happens to be a highly opinionated, pompous ass, with a zest for one-liners and an uncanny ability to change the subject when he is wrong by either ignoring the post or pointing out some minor factual or grammatical error in his assailants post.

I used to enjoy reading Smash's posts on his bid for on-line poker domination....that is until those with small ego's drove him to ground. I'm glad that you are back in bidness Smash. Now would you please re-start the posts...they were helpful and readable to most of us. By the by.....where do you get those great Hello Psycho-Kitty graphics from?

ok, now for a real answer: as far as we can tell, he's a harvard drop-out who writes romance novels under a pseudonym. He seems to have a good command of limit hold em, and claims to beat up the 3-6 party tables (this is unsubstantiated but given his strat posts i have no reason to disbelieve). He claims to be bi-polar. It is commonly believed he is asian, and living somewhere in the boston area. He also happens to be a highly opinionated, pompous ass, with a zest for one-liners and an uncanny ability to change the subject when he is wrong by either ignoring the post or pointing out some minor factual or grammatical error in his assailants post.
right on the money.
STFU, justblaze, FU!
STFU, justblaze, FU!
the real smasharoo will likely ignore this post.
I heard he parks in the handicapped zone with a pass he stole from a legless, armless veteran. He also wears plaid, I heard.No, but I do look like a homeless guy.Any of the few posters who've met me can attest to that. Allthough I've lost a lot of weight since then, so I look less like a well fed homeless guy.Maybe I'll post a pic later if I'm motivated.Maybe not.
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Keep the mystery alive.
STFU, justblaze, FU!
huh? how?
It is commonly believed he is asianIt is?I'm not.I'm 1/8th Japanese, but you can only really tell around my eyes and only if you're looking for something.
...or pointing out some minor factual or grammatical error in his assailants post.
It is commonly believed he is asianIt is?I'm not.I'm 1/8th Japanese, but you can only really tell around my eyes and only if you're looking for something.
is that why your chococat is squinting?
Ok now how is there two Smasharoo(s)?
pseudosmash has zeroes instead of o'sseriously, if i were smash, the only thing bigger than my dick would be my ego, with all the posts about him
Don't be confused, son. I am the real smasharoo. The other one just stole my identity and that's all.
funnythis is the 2nd faux smash that made a new account today. Man smash, you can really push buttons.
the letter 'O' has been changed to the number '0' (zero). You can distinguish the two easily by the difference in post counts.
Hey Mr justazz, that's a small letter 'o', not the big 'O'.
He also happens to be a highly opinionated, pompous ass, with a zest for one-liners and an uncanny ability to change the subject when he is wrong by either ignoring the post or pointing out some minor factual or grammatical error in his assailants post.
Is that me now, justazz?

...or pointing out some minor factual or grammatical error in his assailants post.Um, yeah. I agree with most of the rest of it, with the exception that I quickly admit to being wrong about things so people tend to not notice that I ever do.If I argued about them for a day and then admitted I was wrong, I guess that would stick in people's memories better or something.

I am asian-american, you wacist.
...or pointing out some minor factual or grammatical error in his assailants post.Um, yeah. I agree with most of the rest of it, with the exception that I quickly admit to being wrong about things so people tend to not notice that I ever do.If I argued about them for a day and then admitted I was wrong, I guess that would stick in people's memories better or something.
i dont think you haver ever admitted to being wrong., In fact. your wrong about admitting to being wrong.