smash's credentials..can someone elaborate?

I'm fairly new to this board and see a lot of people asking Smash for advice. Is he some sort of poker master? Has he done something of note in the poker world?No offense intended to Smash but so far, 90% of the responses from him that I've read involve very little in the way of informative feedback, just name calling and insults to intelligence.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fairly new to this board and see a lot of people asking Smash for advice. Is he some sort of poker master? Has he done something of note in the poker world?No offense intended to Smash but so far, 90% of the responses from him that I've read involve very little in the way of informative feedback, just name calling and insults to intelligence.
He's a bit of a forum celebrity. He's the "tellin' it like it is" archetype that people love or hate.
Did you hear the one about the gangster movie?It was rated G.
once again, this poster has offended me......admin, take notice , this man must be stopped...
It depends on your purpose of posting at the forum. If you are here to learn or discuss poker, then Smash is a good teacher. If you are here to flame, then Smash is a good basher.

I realize you're a sock puppet of a regular poster fucking around, but when 140 of your 141 posts are you looking like an ass posting about it me, it gets a little old.I'm not bothered by it or anything, it was sort of amusing the first 90 times or so, now it's just boring as hell./shrug.

Guest Anonymous
I realize you're a sock puppet of a regular poster censored around, but when 140 of your 141 posts are you looking like an ass posting about it me, it gets a little old.I'm not bothered by it or anything, it was sort of amusing the first 90 times or so, now it's just boring as hell./shrug.
YOUR STILL A JOKE I JUSTR WANT THE REST OF THE PEOPLE TO SEE IT AND THEY SLOWLY ARE
He's the all-seeing, all-knowing, poker master of the universe.And he's 8 feet tall.
He'd eat a homeless person if you dared him, he sweats Gatorade, and I once saw him scissor kick Angela Landsbury.
And he's 8 feet tall.And motherfuking BULLETPROOF BABY
AND A FCKN DICK
I think you meant, AND A FCKN 12 INCH DICK.
That would of been funny is smash said it but you saying it is a little weird lol. :club:
And he's 8 feet tall.And motherfuking BULLETPROOF BABY
AND A FCKN DICK
I think you meant, AND A FCKN 12 INCH DICK.
That would of been funny is smash said it but you saying it is a little weird lol. :club:
I only figured it to be that big considering he is 8 feet tall.
I realize you're a sock puppet of a regular poster censored around, but when 140 of your 141 posts are you looking like an ass posting about it me, it gets a little old.I'm not bothered by it or anything, it was sort of amusing the first 90 times or so, now it's just boring as hell./shrug.
YOUR STILL A JOKE I JUSTR WANT THE REST OF THE PEOPLE TO SEE IT AND THEY SLOWLY ARE
We know toogood...You can stop posting now.