regular schedule with daniel

Whatever he does, if he has a site where there is a reliable schedule that you can count on him being available to play at affordable buy in's it would be huge.I ended up at the same table as Tom McEvoy on PS which I thought was cool, but when I emailed their support asking if there was any kind of schedule that Tom played on the response was basically "he is free to play whenever he wants". Well that was a helpful response! I am sure everyone on this board would appreciate the opportunity to test their skills against Daniel and other pro's without the prospect of going broke in the process.The schedule could be tentative and updated regularly dependent upon Daniel's travel schedule and many, many obligations.I have not read every single entry so, I appologize in advance if this has already been said.Carpe Diem

I think you're missing the point of being a poker player which is that you can work whenever you want. Plus, it is in the site's best interest to have people on at all hours, rather than waiting for DN to show up and only play at that time.

I agree that it should not be rigid but if there was a loose schedule it would attract people, that's all I am saying.Where as if it is completely random then it is no different then putting his face on a lottery ticket and if you get the right one you get to play.There must be some kind of happy medium here. I certainly would not want to be tied down to the computer nor am I looking for him to do so. Carpe Diem

Guest Anonymous
I agree that it should not be rigid but if there was a loose schedule it would attract people, that's all I am saying.Where as if it is completely random then it is no different then putting his face on a lottery ticket and if you get the right one you get to play.There must be some kind of happy medium here. I certainly would not want to be tied down to the computer nor am I looking for him to do so. Carpe Diem
In other words, you would like to be able to play cheaply against pros at a specific time. It would garner more of your business. Despite possible huge waiting lists to join the table. Go to UB and sign up for the waiting lists of the "Annie Duke" or "Phil Hellmuth" tables. See how much fun that is or how well it works. (sw) Or if they're actually always there.I agree, the idea of offering a list of pros who might be online at any given time, playing any possible collection of low stakes game, is a less realistically attainable and intelligent marketing stradegy.