I heard when Smash is not crushing the .50-1 games online he likes to sit on the edge of his bed with a gun in his mouth crying.
That was your mouth, and that wasn't a gun.
Owned-BackTwist.jpg
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like lurking in these Stuey threads, but I don't post often.How do we keep score in poker?In Money.Stuey died broke.He may have been the most talented player ever, but do we call Len Bias the greatest basketball player ever?
Len Bias WAS the greatest basketball player ever you son of a censored!
:-)

"A well adjusted man with a loving family, friends and true happiness wouldn't, OVER AND OVER AND OVER, with a homoerotic vigor, wish that another man, whom he truly believes to be bipolar, would shoot himself in the face. You're a fraud, you're transparent, you aren't clever and you are a hypocrite. "Reading this gave me pause. All I can say is that Smash's constant condescending manner to all other posters just angered me to the point where I went a little nutso. I wasn't trying to be clever, but rather nasty, I dislike Smash tremendously and 3 pages of his nonsense had me worked up. As for being a hypocrite, in no post did I make any claims about myself. The fact that so many posters on this site enjoy licking his boots puzzles me. I'm sure he thinks you are a moron as well, as he thinks everyone is. Is there a way on this site where you can filter out a particular poster? I still would like to enjoy these boards. 90% of the posters at FCP seem to be witty, smart, people (particularly the more regular posters). It's hard when so many threads are cluttered with this guy. If there is then problem solved. If not then I guess I'm going to go back to lurking the blog.I won't try to convince him to shoot himself any more. I'll just tell him to go xxxx himself instead.

smash is right most of the time because he thinks things through and has good reasons behind his arguments, even though you have to beat it out of him sometimes.To me, I've read enough quality posts of his and good advice to ignore the fact that he is an ass and the fact that he doesn't realize that the majority of people on this forum who DON'T think things through and WILL NOT concede when they are wrong will not change through his constant badgering and belittling.I think it's stupid that all these people copy cat and seem to think an immensly large portion of their time to try and get under his skin, because as well all know that is impossible.so if you can't change him, learn to live with him.

I won't try to convince him to shoot himself any more. I'll just tell him to go xxxx himself instead.Well, that's a relief. With all the damage you'd done to my delicate fragile psyche, I was THIS close to ending it all.Hahaha.Man, I'm the greatest.

Smash said in an earlier post that he would only be a 55/45 dog against Stu.  I want to know why you [smash]think you are that good to give yourself those odds against the smartest poker player who ever walked the face of the earth.(and let's not turn this into a topic about is stu really that good or lucky)...just answer the question.
I think Smash would be a big favorite. How hard would it be to beat a dead guy?
Man, I'm gay.
:shock:
Me too!!!!!!!!! PM me
hee hee - justblaze got caught between 2 gay guys and his eyes are bulging - hee hee
Man, I'm gay.
Me too!!!!!!!!! PM me
hee hee - justblaze got caught between 2 gay guys and his eyes are bulging - hee hee
now you are caught, i'm not gay... but i could use a little three way action
Man, I'm gay.
Me too!!!!!!!!! PM me
:sick:
And if the young Wilt Chamberlain were playing professional basketball today, he'd only be the 100th best player.Billie Jean King?  She'd be ROCKED against Venus and Serena HANDS DOWN.Oh please.
I dunno about the 100th best, but he certainly wouldn't be one of the best. Now he would be a Wilt in a league of Wilt's.And Billie Jean King WOULD get rocked against either of those amazons.I dunno anything about poker, but you can't compare sport legends from the past with the superstars of today.
Man, I'm gay.
Me too!!!!!!!!! PM me
:sick:
still in here canada? i've never been with a canadien

I dunno about the 100th best, but he certainly wouldn't be one of the best. Now he would be a Wilt in a league of Wilt's. Crazy talk.Wilt would be a dominant center. How many good centers are there in legue after Shaq? 2? 3?Better discussin is if Bill Russel could play center in today's game.

Russell could play center in today's game. In the same manner than ben Wallace plays center would be my guess, his offensive presence would be much less with the bigger bodies and longer arms defending him. His knack for rebounding and his aggressive defense would transcend into any era is my guess.

I dunno... as far as pure centers go, there aren't that many, but you do have a lot of 4 spots that can play against a center.Actually, now that I think about it, the talent in the NBA is what you'd expect to find at a Rec Club league... 9 or 10 years ago though, and Wilt would have had trouble.

I dunno about the 100th best, but he certainly wouldn't be one of the best. Now he would be a Wilt in a league of Wilt's. Crazy talk.Wilt would be a dominant center. How many good centers are there in legue after Shaq? 2? 3?Better discussin is if Bill Russel could play center in today's game.
Wilt Chamberlain and Bill Russell would both be allstars today....they would still be legit centers even by todays standards and with the dearth of quality centers in the league?? The only true centers (this leaves out duncan and garnett) I would take ahead of wilt or bill in their primes? Shaq, Amare, Yao....and I am not that sold on Yao....get agressive big man!
Wilt Chamberlain and Bill Russell would both be allstars today....they would still be legit centers even by todays standards and with the dearth of quality centers in the league?? The only true centers (this leaves out duncan and garnett) I would take ahead of wilt or bill in their primes? Shaq, Amare, Yao....and I am not that sold on Yao....get agressive big man!Oh and billie jean king would lose 6-0, 6-1 to either williams sister....ludicrous.