hellmuth getting owned on ub now

Check it out. Hes playing limit holdem and this spyder guys just busted him and hellmuth says hes running cold and rebought and hes still losing. Its great fun.
Yeah, he's clearly being outplayed because pros never run cold...:roll:
say jeremy....why dont you join the table
Say eddie what the hell is your problem? You act like i said i could take them or something. You need to back off. I just told everyone about it because it was entertaining to watch. Hellmuth saying this guy would be broke and cussing him out for winning hands and telling people to "fjuck off"

I've never seen Helmuth playing on UB when he wasn't getting owned, going on tilt, typing like he was drunk, etc., and I've seen him on there several times. I played with him on the $200 NL table one night. He was playing like a maniac trying to blow everyone out of every pot and having some success at it for awhile. I managed to double up on one of his $60 preflop raises. I reraised all-in with KK and he called with 3-5 off. After that someone else busted him and he got mad and left.The only thing I can figure is UB wants him to there once in a while to entertain the players, because he sure isn't playing to win.

I can't find him anymore either. I think he stopped playing.
Yeah he quit after he lost his 2nd buy in at the limit table. Too bad it was fun to watch him cuss everyone out and call them his "meal tickets" lol

I don't play on UB so I have never seen Phil play but its shocking to hear that he talks to people like that, isn't he like an ambassador for the site? All the pros on Full Tilt are great, when they lose they are very nice about it, even if its on a terrible beat. Phil probably gets the worst of it, im sure people get on just to see if they can set him off. Nobody really tries to talk junk to Lederer or Ivey on Full Tilt.

I don't play on UB so I have never seen Phil play but its shocking to hear that he talks to people like that, isn't he like an ambassador for the site? All the pros on Full Tilt are great, when they lose they are very nice about it, even if its on a terrible beat. Phil probably gets the worst of it, im sure people get on just to see if they can set him off. Nobody really tries to talk junk to Lederer or Ivey on Full Tilt.
why do you think alot of the people go to watch phil at UB? cause they want to see him go off on a rant and act like a child. as soon as i read that he was playin, i went right there to see if i could find him just for that reason.

#1. Phil gets paid to play on Ultimate Bet.#2. If he acts like an idiot and trash talks people come into the game. Therefore, their play is raked (at high stakes) and Ultimate Bet takes home a nice profit.Phil attracts players to the site and the game with his attitude. I bet he is encouraged to act that way...it only results in more profit and traffic!

Phil's a losing player on UB.That may be a marekting concept or whatever, but he is.
Yeah, I think a lot of the way he acts on the site has to do with marketing (IMO).

I'm not going to trash Phil for losing money on the internet because John Juanda (spelling?) was saying he was down like $25K playing on Full Tilt and so were some of the other pros that make up the Full Tilt Team. He said he thought it was because they just were not use to playing such small limits. I personally saw Ivey drop $10K in like 2 minutes, but im well aware that that is peanuts for him.And you guys are probably right about the motive for the way Phil acts when he plays on the internet, im sure UB wants Phil to be Phil.

#1. Phil gets paid to play on Ultimate Bet.#2. If he acts like an idiot and trash talks people come into the game. Therefore, their play is raked (at high stakes) and Ultimate Bet takes home a nice profit.Phil attracts players to the site and the game with his attitude. I bet he is encouraged to act that way...it only results in more profit and traffic!
I think the HU high stakes games are raked at a max of $.5 a hand or something.