daniel where is my shirt!

Ok so I am standing by one of the guys who I have met playing cash games when I look down to see the new "FCP" logo on his chest. I say hey wait a second where did you get that. The guy says in the convention that is now closed. I say to the guy, so do you go to that site, and he says I don't even know what this is they just gave me a free shirt. OK NOW I AM PISSED, WHERE IS MY SHIRT. This clown has one and doesn't even know. Daniel I need a shirt for the $1,000 buyin WSOP event on Tuesday.

Guest XXEddie

thats what FCP need to do next year, have anyone entering next years WSOP wear FCP gear....and jump all the Full Tilt/UB/Partypoker/Pokerstars people in the parking lot.....with a wooden sporks, knifoons, and finives

thats what FCP need to do next year, have anyone entering next years WSOP wear FCP gear....and jump all the Full Tilt/UB/Partypoker/Pokerstars people in the parking lot.....with a wooden sporks, knifoons, and finives
Oh yeah. The scene that comes to mind is the newscaster fight from Anchorman.

I am hurt to learn that random dudes got free shirts before your beloved troops. :club::D:D I will pay for mine. Just get them out there to be bought. I will buy at least one of each style.

Oh yeah. The scene that comes to mind is the newscaster fight from Anchorman.
eddie and originality don't really go together
I am hurt to learn that random dudes got free shirts before your beloved troops. :club::D:D I will pay for mine. Just get them out there to be bought. I will buy at least one of each style.
There better be one with Oolong wearing an Army helmet. :-)