another shot at wsop gold

Everyone just grow up
agreed. i do work for a bank though. so, i'm used to taking people's houses for less than that. very spitfeful by nature, but unprovoked, tend to be alright, and love to share info. I also need an outlet to work on new material, too. so flaming works good.oooooooooohhhhhmmmmmmmm............
Might not give away a bracelet, it could be a ring instead.This guy from my city won a ring in a WSOP earlier this year he beat jennifer harmen heads up
ty.still looking for a link. couldn't find anything on neverwin.

His site is neverwinpoker.com. He's made a couple of final tables this year in NLHE I think. His Real name is Dustin Woolfe(sp?). Druff won a braclet in LHE and came in 3rd in another LHE event. Neverwin is still alive with ~130k entering today.

Guest XXEddie

btw nutonflop, thanks for the flame war last night, I was gonna go to bed but since you kept me up I joined an MTT with about and got 2nd

I don't know if this was clarified, but I emailed Mike Paulle (PokerPages) and he said yes they do award a bracelet.Do you think a lot of pros will play in it...?

I don't know if this was clarified, but I emailed Mike Paulle (PokerPages) and he said yes they do award a bracelet.Do you think a lot of pros will play in it...?
tyvm. yeah, i do. a lot of pros, down 100,000 in buy in want to at least break even, these are usually pretty good tourneys.

Well they started with 831 players including (among others):Erik SeidelDavid UlliottTed LawsonCyndy VioletteKathy LiebertMarcel LuskeChris FergusonMel JudahBill GazesMark SeifMarco TranielloMike SextonJean Robert Bellande

Well they started with 831 players including (among others):Erik SeidelDavid UlliottTed LawsonCyndy VioletteKathy LiebertMarcel LuskeChris FergusonMel JudahBill GazesMark SeifMarco TranielloMike SextonJean Robert Bellande
Yes, there will be many pros playing. You have no idea what it feels like to walk away from the main event after getting knicked out, and these pros want blood just like I do. By the way I noticed that ESPN, will be broadcasting each day one of the main event as a seperate show. I would be very surprised if my bust out doesn't make the cut, it was pretty funny (for everyone else at least lol). Although I do have to contend with Elmo so who knows.

Damn, sorry I had to work this afternoon and just got to enjoy nuts brilliant retort. And I love the "I'm done with this now" bit.......I have watched you pull that act about 20 times as you get into these little verbal barbs. Cracks me up to no end. Just like a crack addict who can't stop. You will reply to this post with some more of your immature brilliance within 5 minutes of reading this. Nice to know you get erections fantasizing about stabbing three year olds. Pretty much sums up all I need to know about you. So to use your famous little diddy, I am done with you. Plenty of non homicidal pediphiles to shoot the breeze with on this site. Have fun at the bank. The clock is now running......hurry up, respond, hurry, run forest run.

Guest XXEddie
Yes, there will be many pros playing. You have no idea what it feels like to walk away from the main event after getting knicked out, and these pros want blood just like I do. By the way I noticed that ESPN, will be broadcasting each day one of the main event as a seperate show. I would be very surprised if my bust out doesn't make the cut, it was pretty funny (for everyone else at least lol). Although I do have to contend with Elmo so who knows.
I wouldnt, especially considerind it wad day 1If they showed every river bad beat, it would be 3 hours long. Im not saying it wont, Im just saying not to be surprised
I wouldnt, especially considerind it wad day 1If they showed every river bad beat, it would be 3 hours long. Im not saying it wont, Im just saying not to be surprised
Na I don't think that they will be showing all 2000 people going out of the main event, however mine was pretty funny, because I had AK vs QQ and spike a K on the turn. My Dad shouts "Yes", and BANG Q on the river. So I turn to the crowd and yell, "You can't cheer till the river man"
Wow I am so excited, tonight I headed over to the Rio to try to win a seat for the $1000 No Limit WSOP event on Tuesday. I was having dinner with my dad who just started getting around after being in bed for three months with a broken back. Anyway, my Dad says "hey I'll give one a shot too". Well about an hour and a half later we are both on our way out of the Rio with our Buy-ins for the tourney. Anyway, feel free to check out my blog on Tuesday, as I will try to give updates and pictures from the floor this time, as long as the cell phone cooperates. http://softwaretestwsop.blogspot.com/
god luck...take care of business!!
Wow I am so excited, tonight I headed over to the Rio to try to win a seat for the $1000 No Limit WSOP event on Tuesday. I was having dinner with my dad who just started getting around after being in bed for three months with a broken back. Anyway, my Dad says "hey I'll give one a shot too". Well about an hour and a half later we are both on our way out of the Rio with our Buy-ins for the tourney. Anyway, feel free to check out my blog on Tuesday, as I will try to give updates and pictures from the floor this time, as long as the cell phone cooperates. http://softwaretestwsop.blogspot.com/
do these tourneys give out braclets?
Actually XXXEDDie, these tournaments aren't going to give out Bracelets. They are second chance tournaments the WSOP is having but they arent going to give bracelets to the winners. so shut your mouth because i'm sure a lot of people are getting tired of itteneight

I actually really feel like the Main Event should be the last chance to win a bracelet. It is like the finale of the WSOP.

Guest XXEddie
do these tourneys give out braclets?
Actually XXXEDDie, these tournaments aren't going to give out Bracelets. They are second chance tournaments the WSOP is having but they arent going to give bracelets to the winners. so shut your mouth because i'm sure a lot of people are getting tired of itteneight
Do I need to remind you of the time when you were constantly stating that the was originally no cap on the WSOP pool....when it was posted on the homepage the while time
I actually really feel like the Main Event should be the last chance to win a bracelet. It is like the finale of the WSOP.
yeah, that's usualy the gimic. that's why i was saying. We should stop the specualtion and just get a link

Actually XXXEDDie, these tournaments aren't going to give out Bracelets. They are second chance tournaments the WSOP is having but they arent going to give bracelets to the winners. so shut your mouth because i'm sure a lot of people are getting tired of it "The early rumors that this would not be a bracelet event were indeed false. There is a bracelet at stake."http://mambo.pokerpages.com/mambo/index.ph...ask=view&id=190

Actually XXXEDDie, these tournaments aren't going to give out Bracelets. They are second chance tournaments the WSOP is having but they arent going to give bracelets to the winners. so shut your mouth because i'm sure a lot of people are getting tired of it "The early rumors that this would not be a bracelet event were indeed false. There is a bracelet at stake."http://mambo.pokerpages.com/mambo/index.ph...view&id=190
tyvmyou know about the two 1000 event. today and tomorrow? That's the one my friend actually playing in.
I do not, but I would imagine it is as for a bracelet as well, but I am sure PokerPages will have something on it later.
If the event yesterday had a bracelet I would imagine that today does too. If it doesn't and I win I will use the cash to console me.