who do you most want to win?

I personally am pulling for Raymer ( who is currently 5th or so in chips )and Ivey, although I wouldn't mind seeing Lederer at the final table either. Just curious as to who the rest of you are rooting for.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally am pulling for Raymer ( who is currently 5th or so in chips )and Ivey, although I wouldn't mind seeing Lederer at the final table either. Just curious as to who the rest of you are rooting for.
Since my good buddy is out, yeah count me too in for Raymer. I really like the guy, he pretty nice, he can play w/ the best, and what an accomplishment for him and for the history of poker.On that note I really believe, if ANY bigger name pro wins, it will give validity to the Main Event to NOT being a "luck contest only."P.S. I dont know if Raymer is "officially" in 5th or so, those are just notable chip counts. Who knows if there are some "no name a$$hat donkeys" in between those chip counts. We'll no more in a few hours though.

I can't believe I am saying this but I wouldn't mind seeing Raymer go back to back. I mean this day and age it is near impossible for someone to even think about winning the ME back to back.I always have to pull for Farha in the ME. Hopefully we will get to see some of him on ESPN.On a side note how funny would it be if Olga Varkonyi wins it all?

On a side note how funny would it be if Olga Varkonyi wins it all?
Yeah that would be funny as hell. I guess we all know who wears the pants in that family.

i had little 2$ bets on sportsinteraction for harrington, todd brunson, layne flack, and phil ivey. Flack´s doing well, and if Ivey can just avoid AQ then he´ll be fine too. Obviously my support lies w them.

How badass would it be to see Ivey, LFlack, and the Grinder go at it at the final table?And then just see Raymer keep coming over the top of all 3 with pocket sevens and shit.I second AllinBluff's Paul "Dark Cream" Darden's suggestion, as wellIce

I'd like to see Ivey win it, he's one of the Pros I really like because I think he generally keeps his cool and doesn't get too out of hand. I just remember his getting knocked out 10th vs MM, and realize that Hellmuth would have just thrown something at Chris there. other choices:Raymer (because I think going back to back in HUGE fields would be a thing to see)FergusonMatusow (cause I admit his cardplayer stuff this year has been damn funny)Bill Fillmath.

Howard Lederer, a truly great pro who always takes a tough beat to get knocked out early.Raymer, finishing first in a field of 2500, then in a field of 5600.... Wow. Plus he's a generally nice guy, and seems to know quite a lot about the game. Unlike Moneymaker, who I genuinely cannot stand.Mike Matasow, because I anxiously wait for his videos on cardplayer.com.