letter from howard lederer

Don't lock this. I haven't had my say on the matter yet.I belive that people should be able to disagree. If you don't have rivalries in a sport, it's just not fun anymore. I want to see more annie vs danny type of things. Keeps the games interesting. If everyone liked everyone else at the table, taking thier chips would make you feel bad.*And as for Annie not playing in the women's only tournament, I agree with her decision. After all, there's not a men's only tournament. When I saw the women's only torunament that was one that i still haven't watched. It's not like poker is a physical sport where the differences in men and women are as dramatic. Poker is a game of mental skill and luck.This is a joke post, and I hope the OP rots in hellThis is the OP's pussy response after Daniel finally clears it up. Why he bumped this today I dont know, but he is probably retardedDildo

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my sweet jesus. Like a raging case of herpes, it rises again. Please lock this thread, seal it in an envelope and sell it on ebay with the one stipulation that the winner must burn it.Be gone!
Don't lock this. I haven't had my say on the matter yet.I belive that people should be able to disagree. If you don't have rivalries in a sport, it's just not fun anymore. I want to see more annie vs danny type of things. Keeps the games interesting. If everyone liked everyone else at the table, taking thier chips would make you feel bad.*And as for Annie not playing in the women's only tournament, I agree with her decision. After all, there's not a men's only tournament. When I saw the women's only torunament that was one that i still haven't watched. It's not like poker is a physical sport where the differences in men and women are as dramatic. Poker is a game of mental skill and luck.This is a joke post, and I hope the OP rots in hellThis is the OP's pussy response after Daniel finally clears it up. Why he bumped this today I dont know, but he is probably retardedDildo
I think duke is a prideful fool for not playing in the women's event. thre's not a softer 1000 buy in tourniment in the world.
I think duke is a prideful fool for not playing in the women's event. thre's not a softer 1000 buy in tourniment in the world.
or maybe she's not that desparate for money and wants to set an example. Just saying, it's a possibility. :club:
I hate Annie Duke so much. Daniel Negreanu is my hero.That is all.
QFT
i think she entered this year....
Not much to add, but the winner of a local free bar poker event whom I have played with (www.thepokertour.net), won a free seat into the ladies event.Sue Luckenbaugh Eliminates Keirsten Kolbu in 13th PlaceNo Limit Hold'em2006-07-10 20:27:00 EDTSue Luckenbaugh raised to 25K, Keirsten Kolbu moved all in for 45K, and Luckenbaugh called. The players showed: Sue Luckenbaugh K :D 10 :D Keirsten Kolbu A :) Q :) The board came 10 :club: 8 :) 7 :club: K :P 9 :D , and Luckenbaugh made two pair (kings and tens) to win the pot, improving to 260K. Kiersten Kolbu was eliminated in 13th place, earning $15,910. That's right. Free drunk bar poker turned into $16k. Nh ma'am.
or maybe she's not that desparate for money and wants to set an example. Just saying, it's a possibility. :club:
aka pride. Pride is for suckers. annie could play in a bunch of events where she is a dog to dozens and dozens of people, or she could play in an event where she'd be the best player. Not playing in that event 'cause of pride is the definition of sucker. It's like you have this game, this 2-5 game that you crush, but you've got too much ego, to much pride, and you keep playing a 20-40 game where you get killed. it's not about "being despirate" for money, it's about making smart wagers verses bad ones, the essensce of poker. Pride only hurts, it never helps.
i'm sure daniel still has this childish behavior somewhere inside of him. he just can't be his true self since he has a lot going for him now. that and he dosent get drunk anymore
BWAHAHAHAHAHHA!
aka pride. Pride is for suckers. annie could play in a bunch of events where she is a dog to dozens and dozens of people, or she could play in an event where she'd be the best player. Not playing in that event 'cause of pride is the definition of sucker. It's like you have this game, this 2-5 game that you crush, but you've got too much ego, to much pride, and you keep playing a 20-40 game where you get killed. it's not about "being despirate" for money, it's about making smart wagers verses bad ones, the essensce of poker. Pride only hurts, it never helps.
Agreed 100%. Its the essence of all gambling, not just poker.
  • 5 months later...

the first poker book i read was a biography of andy bellin and in this book (i think it was this book) he said a long time ago Daniel was attacking Annie Duke about her hygene and this was during the phase of his life when he was always drinking. since he has cleaned up they have forgave each other and lederer has said that Daniel pulled off the best bluff ever.This was either in Bellin's book or some other book but i read it somewhere

the first poker book i read was a biography of andy bellin and in this book (i think it was this book) he said a long time ago Daniel was attacking Annie Duke about her hygene and this was during the phase of his life when he was always drinking. since he has cleaned up they have forgave each other and lederer has said that Daniel pulled off the best bluff ever.This was either in Bellin's book or some other book but i read it somewhere
Oh, I don't know how much forgiveness there is.. I think they've decided to grin and fake it for the camera's though.

AWWW... what a juicy piece of gossip. Let's Dish!: I heard Annie's broke, and my friend, Patty – my friend, Patty, she says that she saw her have to leave the nail parlor 'cause she didn't have enough money. Then, she says – she says her aunt Clair – her aunt Clair, she saw her buying the cheap, do-it-yourself kit at the RiteAid, and that's prolly why her cudicals look so infected. What'd'y'all hear?

Daniel Negreanu Feb 22 2003, 3:10 am hide options This whole bit is a little annoying. First of all, I'll drink a fewcoronas on the odd occasion, and harldy when I'm playing. I am a socialdrinker. I enjoy good wine and beer, and virtually never drink hardalcohol. If I have a drinking problem then so do well over 80% of thepopulation.Daniel Negreanukidpo...@hotmail.comwww.fullcontactpoker.com
Best DN quote....ever
AWWW... what a juicy piece of gossip. Let's Dish!: I heard Annie's broke, and my friend, Patty – my friend, Patty, she says that she saw her have to leave the nail parlor 'cause she didn't have enough money. Then, she says – she says her aunt Clair – her aunt Clair, she saw her buying the cheap, do-it-yourself kit at the RiteAid, and that's prolly why her cudicals look so infected. What'd'y'all hear?
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Annie pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
  • 5 months later...