dirty dutch boyd!?!?!?!?!

I know ESPN generally leaves out a lot of info when they cut to all-in segments... like preflop action, position, chip counts etc, but Dutch better had sharpened his game up. The 2003 WSOP he made a number of mistakes, like calling an all-in with second pair in his final hand... and trying to bluff out the donk MoneyMaker (J/k).Btw... which 'steve' considers Boyd that much of a favorite (50-1???)

Ok today is my 30th birthday and Im Fing pissed off.my girlfriend asked me what i wanted for my birthday ~ i told her all i Really want is the WPT season 1&2 .i told her go to the WPT site and order it there.now this is back on june 7th ~ now the item kept being put on back order until the 27th of june ~When i contacted the WPT it took them 3 days to reply to my email ~ and the rep must have gone to Bonnetti's school of customer care because they were rude as (f bomb).tried calling them and no answer on there customer care phone line.And to top it all of they charged my woman a 50$ usd shipping charge.so the end change for me having to listen to vince van pattons voice is 140USD and the things have yet to arrive !!let me say lyle Berman better be walking the DVd's to my house by foot.

Ok today is my 30th birthday and Im Fing censored off.my girlfriend asked me what i wanted for my birthday ~ i told her all i Really want is the WPT season 1&2 . Grow up.At least ask for the DVDs and a hummer from her sister or somethng. Have some ambition.

i am going to add ~ that i am in Nova scotia (canada east coast) i could have gotten my woman to buy the DVD's from amazon.ca and it would have cost 50$ less and i would have had it quicker !!Never and i mean never will i ask for anything from the WPT website.heck i will down load it next time for free then have a loved one pay for it.here is the kicker ~ my woman also got me a 18k gold chain she mailed it from Australia on july first and it got here 7 days later and shipping was cheaper

Ok today is my 30th birthday and Im Fing censored off.my girlfriend asked me what i wanted for my birthday ~ i told her all i Really want is the WPT season 1&2 . Grow up.At least ask for the DVDs and a hummer from her sister or somethng. Have some ambition.
smash ~ thanks for peeing on my campfire ~ really grown up !!

"I wonder if Steve ever laid 50 to 1 on Boyd making the final table"I never did. I just couldn't see a bet that would make sense. They did have a bet on Bodog which was a last longer between Gank and Dutch. I would've lost if I had bet on that. I've played a lot of no limit with Dutch, he's a pretty good player. I don't really know him as a person though. We've met and talked a couple of times.

Ok today is my 30th birthday and Im Fing censored off.my girlfriend asked me what i wanted for my birthday ~ i told her all i Really want is the WPT season 1&2 .i told her go to the WPT site and order it there.now this is back on june 7th ~ now the item kept being put on back order until the 27th of june ~When i contacted the WPT it took them 3 days to reply to my email ~ and the rep must have gone to Bonnetti's school of customer care because they were rude as (f bomb).tried calling them and no answer on there customer care phone line.And to top it all of they charged my woman a 50$ usd shipping charge.so the end change for me having to listen to vince van pattons voice is 140USD and the things have yet to arrive !!let me say lyle Berman better be walking the DVd's to my house by foot.
The Dirty Dutch boyd thread to the whiny sexiest nuck thread. WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR DVD?!?!?!?! Male your own thread to bitch about it, and watch it get ignored. Don't try and ride Dutch Boyd's glory into symathy for your stupid girlfriend's choice in DVD providers.