vindication baby!!!!!!

Yes, a class act like Mike is good for the game of poker.
Actually, a guy like Mike would attract more people to poker and thus increase overall fish population.
Actually, a guy like Mike would attract more people to poker and thus increase overall fish population.
I think amateurs (underdogs) winning the WSOP attract more fish, Mike would just attract more people like him. I think we have enough loud mouths, don't you?
I think amateurs (underdogs) winning the WSOP attract more fish, Mike would just attract more people like him. I think we have enough loud mouths, don't you?
no. the only thing more enjoyable at the poker table than winning is seeing the loudmouth lose. i love loudmouths at my table...they're generally the ones giving me their money because they try to play big to back up their words, but they can't play for shit.
Is anyone else tired of the comment "good for poker"?I'm sick of know-nothing pansies who've played on the internet for 2 years and gone to a card room 5 times in their lives complaing about "what's good for poker".Matusow is good for poker. He's entertaining. He's brash. The American population like that. They don't want to watch a bunch of nice polite people playing cards.If anything he increases the popularity of poker.
no. the only thing more enjoyable at the poker table than winning is seeing the loudmouth lose. i love loudmouths at my table...they're generally the ones giving me their money because they try to play big to back up their words, but they can't play for shit.
I do agree, watching loudmouths lose is somehow theraputic....
Is anyone else tired of the comment "good for poker"?I'm sick of know-nothing pansies who've played on the internet for 2 years and gone to a card room 5 times in their lives complaing about "what's good for poker".Matusow is good for poker. He's entertaining. He's brash. The American population like that. They don't want to watch a bunch of nice polite people playing cards.If anything he increases the popularity of poker.
I don't take issue with people being entertaining or brash, what bothers me is loud, rude, irritating and obnoxious. By the way was it the cutoff for being allowed to talk about what's good for poker? How many times do you to go to a card room to be an expert on that? I know I'm not there yet but I would like to have something to shoot for.