ADVICE TO PROTECT YOUR ACCTS

Sorry Rainbow. You tried to contribute what you believe to be useful info. I received the same treatment afterone of my early posts, then I was very hesitent to post again. Hang in there, or avoid the general poker forum. Flaming reigns in this forum, but many are kinder in the other forums. Welcome.
Shut your flippin' yap hole and then die unhappy.
Does your mother know you talk like this ? Generally, the purpose of flaming is to attack someone who has insulted you in some way. How have I done that to you? I'm just trying to offer some encouragement to a newbie. Relax........
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

==========================================================================================================================END OF THREAD==========================================================================================================================

Sorry Rainbow.  You tried to contribute what you believe to be useful info.  I received the same treatment afterone of my early posts, then I was very hesitent to post again.  Hang in there, or avoid the general poker forum.  Flaming reigns in this forum, but many are kinder in the other forums.  Welcome.
Shut your flippin' yap hole and then die unhappy.
Does your mother know you talk like this ? Generally, the purpose of flaming is to attack someone who has insulted you in some way. How have I done that to you? I'm just trying to offer some encouragement to a newbie. Relax........
Spock called. He wants his sense of humor back.
haganation and KDawgCometh, You two got autobiographies coming out soon???
yes, it will be titled: Keith, the life of an american ManU fan :club: , I think it will be a best seller, what do you think? :-)
It would sell more copies in London than it would in Manchester ....
haganation and KDawgCometh, You two got autobiographies coming out soon???
yes, it will be titled: Keith, the life of an american ManU fan :club: , I think it will be a best seller, what do you think? :-)
It would sell more copies in London than it would in Manchester ....
touche, well, I wouldn't have Malcom Glazer as a topic of discussion at all in the book
best999 is a user who goes to forums & to poker rooms & plays, he is going around trying to get ppls info, i'm not the only one he's tried this with so this was just to protect ppl from being scammed out of info, whether u think it's a good post or not you should remember there are some gullible ppl out there that will fall for anythingRight. Not anymore, though. Now they know to look out for this one particular scoundrel. The dozens of people who read this thread will be safe from his diabolical plan to steal everyone's forum login information and sell it on the black market to insidious Chinese identity theives who will use the trusted login to leverage social security numbers, bank account and credit card info through adept social engineering aided by their Nigerian bank contacts.Bless you.
this was actually hilarious.
ty so much for pointing that out to me , i like this forum & have been looking around a bit, u guys are kewl
Learn to stay out of the general forum unless you're in the mood to flame/be flamed. Seriously - that's all this part is.