Anyone know how much poker dealers make?
lot like bartending...sh1ty slow bar with bad shifts and cheap drinks, (or 2/4 dealer) 100 maybe 200 on a good night.best in town premium martini bar (big game dealer) 100,000 a year or more.

I found a local card room that doesn't require a license, you just to have pass an audition. I think I'm going to go for it - at least for a couple months.Anyone ever dealt professionally?

My friend is a dealer. She makes $25+ an hour usually. I've also talked to a few dealers at other cardrooms and they seem to make around that also. Decent money. It fluctuates a little obviously depending on tips/limits/hours.

In a perfect world, the winner of each hand, regardless of the amount won, would tip $1. Number of hands dealt an hour times $1 and dealers would be looking at $25/hr at least.

In a perfect world, the winner of each hand, regardless of the amount won, would tip $1. Number of hands dealt an hour times $1 and dealers would be looking at $25/hr at least.
You gotta take chops in to consideration, and that ******* that wins a $200 dollar pot, tossed the dealer a buck and asks for a chop.... :ugh: