No offense, but You are way too caught up with women you'll never date.
So how do you explain 1/2 of this forum's obsession with youthere Darth?? lol :club:
So how do you explain 1/2 of this forum's obsession with youthere Darth?? lol :club:
Because the dark side is the seductive, easy way to master the Force.Oh man, that statement can be taken in so many ways! :? :wall:
Sounds like she took a liking to Daniel. This sounds completely shallow, but I would try to tap that before folding the nuts to Lori.
I saw Marcel in the hallway right after he busted. I said man what the hell are you doing out here, he said well I tried to make a move.
That sucks. He is great entertainment on TV. marcel.jpgvader450wide.jpg
marcel will be missed.
]it seems like they had him at the feature table a lot on his day 1, so hopefully we will all get our marcel fix for this year. i wanted to see what he had ready for the final table this year though. damn it
I heard shes actually not hot in person.
Ha, if she's not hot then Kathy Leibert is. I think you got her confused with Kathy. She was probablly the hottest person in the room. Ever see American Pie? I wanted her to be at a final table with Farha and Elmo. Oh well.
Ha, if she's not hot then Kathy Leibert is. I think you got her confused with Kathy. She was probablly the hottest person in the room. Ever see American Pie? I wanted her to be at a final table with Farha and Elmo. Oh well.
Kathy Liebert is mine, back off bitch.