is annie duke still in the me?

i'd knock her up, then after the kid's born, i'd photoshop some pictures of her doing unsafe things with the baby, get the baby and get massive child support.i'd also kill the kid so the gene pool can be a little cleaner.yes, i'm going to hell.

i'd knock her up, then after the kid's born, i'd photoshop some pictures of her doing unsafe things with the baby, get the baby and get massive child support.i'd also kill the kid so the gene pool can be a little cleaner.yes, i'm going to hell.
probably the funniest thing ive ever read at FCP
Yes she's still in.Yes, I would knock her up.No sw.
I thought she got out.
If someone had knocked her out, there'd have been 40 threads here on it. Guaranteed.
See, now if flaming was always this creative, how could you not enjoy it?
New favorite post. :club:
You see Pup, this is the kind of post we were talking about in the other thread.

i have a $30 last longer bet agianst annie i have mimi tran. i haven't been able to find anything about annie's results and the last i saw mimi had about 10 k yesterday. any help would be apprieciated.

I thought she got out.
If someone had knocked her out, there'd have been 40 threads here on it. Guaranteed.
From www.gutshot.com1:58am Annie Duke and Phil Hellmuth become the latest Pros to fall. This year looks like it will favour the brave....
I thought she got out.
From www.gutshot.com1:58am Annie Duke and Phil Hellmuth become the latest Pros to fall. This year looks like it will favour the brave....
This month, I'm not surprised.

lololwife came in and read the thread..."that would involve you having sex with her....at least it's better than that other lady, what's her name?""kathy liebert?"wife shudders aloud.

lololwife came in and read the thread..."that would involve you having sex with her....at least it's better than that other lady, what's her name?""kathy liebert?"wife shudders aloud.
now the 2nd funniest thing ive read on here.
Only suited up should have that avatar. I don't know why he changed it. Everytime i watch the Family guy, i thought of his old avatar. Made him kind of famous.Oh well :?
99.9% sure that this is a difft pic of stewie....sry if i offend you.

No, this is the funniest thing ever posted.I was playing heads up in the final table at WSoP, which also happened to decide for US presidency that year. Because the dealer is a Sh'akr'a of mine, I knew my Ace-King suited would hit a royal flush, and I could tell from there my opponent's got golden boys. So we went all-in, when suddenly one of the spectators took a break from molesting children, and said "sure, I'll play. Will this trust fund for cancer research money do?". The perplexed dealer dealt the turn and river cards, which gave me the absolute pure nuts. As I started grabbing the pot, the spectator, who in the meantime chain-smoked two packets of cigarettes and annihilated a tribe of Native Americans, revealed two Magic: the Gathering cards, yelled "I attack you for 20!", hit me on the head with a hammer and ran away. When I came to, I was laying face-down in a ditch in Mexico with a large scar on my side, and scribbled on my forehead were the words "welcome to the AIDS club". Damned fish.It was posted by "xtxoxpxd" in a thread in General.The thread was called: Worst possible "bad beat"?It's on page 4 in General I think.I would link to it, but I'm computer illiterate.

Bump.People must see this!!Does no one else find this hilarious? Maybe I just have a Star Wars geek, warped sense of humor. :?
noo..i thought it was pretty damn hilarious...and really random