Party Poker 0.5/1 Hold'em (5 handed) converterPreflop: econ_tim is SB with [8s], [8d]. 2 folds, akishore calls.Flop: (7 SB) [3h], [Td], [5h] (2 players)econ_tim bets, akishore calls.Turn: (4.50 BB) [7h] (2 players)econ_tim bets, econ_tim calls.River: (8.50 BB) [4h] (2 players)econ_tim checks, akishore bets, econ_tim calls.Final Pot: 10.50 BBHere's a hand from the FCP session.

Looks fine to me, pretty standard to 3 bet a PP against a likely steal. On the turn, i can see him putting you on high cards and trying to take it since you must've missed. Calling down is fine.

sure, at first it looks like a steal, but after the call on the flop i'd be worried about the flush draw. on the turn when the akishore raises your bet i'd most likely fold as he is representing the flush ( i feel that there are bigger less scary pots down the road so i wouldn't mind chucking a few bets here). you called. you have a better read on this guy than me so i'll trust you on this one. imho when akishore bet the river it was time to fold unless this guy is just way to agressive. sure it's a nice pot, but the chances of him having the flush here are quite high. i'm no master of figuring out pot equity, but i'm not sure that your 8s are less than a 9.5-1 dog at this point. i would have folded on the turn, but what the heck do i know.

aseem should've capped PF. It makes the hand look bigger and it lets you also tell the blind that you have a real hand, instead of a steal hand

Results time.Aseem had KQ0 (no hearts).I guess his bet on the end means he thinks I'm weak.His line if I lead the river is raise/fold, I think. I don't mind that.