Im going to be in Atlantic City next week, Friday and Saturday. Anyone have any real good suggestions of where to go. Good shows, just all around cool places to visit. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Go to the Tropicana.... they just built a cool section called the quarter.. shops, bars and good places to eat. looks like a miniature caesars L.V. don't see a show... they all stink... maybe comedy at the trop or borgata... good luck

Go to the Tropicana.... they just built a cool section called the quarter.. shops, bars and good places to eat.  looks like a miniature caesars L.V.  don't see a show... they all stink... maybe comedy at the trop or borgata... good luck
Sounds cool. Thanks for the heads up about a show; although a comedien would probably be cool one night.

Atlantic City shows are very....nostalgic. They have acts like Boyz II Men and Cindy Lauper. If you're looking for that memory lane trip go for it, but otherwise not really worth it. I definitely recommend the Tropicana. I think the service for thier poker room has really picked up and you can always get a game without waiting too long (almost).

service at the trop poker room is really good, most of the time the wait is minimal...whenever the list is long , they start up a new table a.s.a.p.....defenitley not the prettiest place to play , and their waitresses look like carnival freaks, but for poker its the only place i will play now..taj is ok, but crowded and borgota is the same...the quarter at the trop is pretty cool..plus red square<vodka bar>is nice....all in all i'd suggest the trop....

Thanks for all the suggestions... looks like I'm def checking out the Tropicana.As far as going to vegas instead, been there, it is really cool. But this week, my friend and I always road trip to east coast each summer. NY, AC, and whatever else we feel like hitting up along the way.Again, thanks.

Thanks for all the suggestions...  looks like I'm def checking out the Tropicana.As far as going to vegas instead, been there, it is really cool.  But this week, my friend and I always road trip to east coast each summer.  NY, AC, and whatever else we feel like hitting up along the way.Again, thanks.
if your going to ny.a must eat place is umbertos in little italy....fried shrimp and calamari over linguini with a diablo marinra sauce..da nuts....