Brief Coma After a New LifeLog: Andy Bellan, author of Poker Nation, goes all-in preflop with A-Q and is called by 5-5. When the board comes 9-7-9-9-2, the pocket 5's are counterfeited, and out of genuine distaste for the beat he board put on his opponent he says "Unf____ing believeable!" The pocket 5's are eliminated, and Bellan doubles up, but the dealer immediately calls for the floor to report the cussing. So while Bellan stays alive, he's forced to sit out for the next 10 minutes.???Tell me how the pocket 5's lose there.

River must have been a seven.  Or a nine.
Someone was eliminated on this hand, therefore it couldn't have been a 7. Would have been a split pot. Gotta be a nine.-Shawn K.Edit: Bah..............someone beat me to it.............ah well.
umm..kind..if the  2 came up a 7 they both would have a full house, and a split pot.
I'm just thinking that one of the nines was a seven, not that the two was wrong, my bad.
umm..kind..if the  2 came up a 7 they both would have a full house, and a split pot.
I'm just thinking that one of the nines was a seven, not that the two was wrong, my bad.
I like the way you edited your post. May I do the same to my idiotic suggestion?