dn has a chip and a chair

and that is all.Date / Time: 2005-07-08 15:37:00 Title: A Deep, Deep Hole for Daniel Log: Daniel Negreanu is at the featured table with a single chip left -- one pink $500 chip. He's doing some one-chip tricks, which are pretty much limited to twirling it between his fingers.

and that is all.Date / Time: 2005-07-08 15:37:00  Title: A Deep, Deep Hole for Daniel  Log: Daniel Negreanu is at the featured table with a single chip left -- one pink $500 chip. He's doing some one-chip tricks, which are pretty much limited to twirling it between his fingers.
im sure the "dn sucks" threads are sure to follow.....

I feel bad for daniel, when you read his blog, he's so amped and excited. It sucks he's at a table with Sam Farha who's been rushing since the first limit has been raised. They havn't said he's out yet so maybe he had 4 callers on his all in with his 500 chip to quadruple him up?

Date / Time: 2005-07-08 15:45:00 Title: Daniel Negreanu Eliminated Log: It didn't take long for Daniel Negreanu to toss his last $500 chip into the pot and declare "All in." He has multiple callers, and he's so short-stacked that he shouldn't be surprised by further action after the flop.The action is hard to follow with a limited view of the ESPN table (the monitors are focused on Daniel's face rather than the action), but the player in seat 2 ultimately shows down the winning hand for the side pot, and Negreanu isn't able to beat it. Daniel Negreanu has just been eliminated from this year's World Series.Daniel Negreanu is pulled aside for an exit interview by ESPN, and he's still smiling even after a disappointing finish. He then goes over to his friends and supporters for a few words before being pulled back into ESPN's backstage area, perhaps for a longer interview.

Todd Brunson is also out.Date / Time: 2005-07-08 15:51:00 Title: Brunson Killed by Bullets Log: Todd Brunson is no longer with us today, he has been eliminated from today's Championship event. Todd Brunson made it $600 to go and was re-raised by his opponent. Brunson came back over the top and pushed all in. His opponent called and the cards were turned over. Brunson was holding A-Q and his opponent showed pocket Aces. The board bricked out and Todd Brunson was eliminated. Now it looks like I'll have to find someone else to root for when I get to vegas on Monday. Hopefully Phil Ivey will still be in the field.

Its a damn, damn shame.....hes the best there though so whatever
he is not there anymore and is not the best
You put anyone up against sammy farhas' big stack and tell me who's the best.
Its a damn, damn shame.....hes the best there though so whatever
he is not there anymore and is not the best
You put anyone up against sammy farhas' big stack and tell me who's the best.
varkonis q 10 would kill that stack