where is dn headed after pokermountain?

I honestly hope daniel does not endorse Bodog. It is the only site that I have vowed never to play on after unbelieavably annoying interactions with their support staff. In order to cash out I had to fax them 1) A photocopy of a piece of mail 2) photocopy of driver's license 3) photocopy of passport 4) peniciled imprint of credit card. After the first fax they "couldn't read" 4) so I had to refax, even after I explained that I do not have a fax and had to pay a couple dollars to do it. Along the way they gave me wrong info about how to cash out, and when I pointed it out to them they credited my account $20. When they finally allowed me to cash out, after I said I would cut off my hand and send it to them so they could establish my identity through DNA testing, they recinded the $20 compensation bonus. WORST......SITE......EVER. edit: Daniel, if you do endorse them, you should 1) reform their customer service B) have them put $500 in my account and I will consider giving them a second chance.
I've had nothing but positive experiences with bodog customer support.
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny, you guys are now in the same boat as my fiance in a way. I have a big surprise set up for her birthday, but she'll have to wait a month to find out what it is. As for you guys, let's just say that everyone here is a big part of FCP's future. You guys, the posters in the forums are what made FCP become what it is today. You gave it an identity and in turn all of the loyal FCPers will reap the benefits in a big way.
didnt u guys get married?
It's funny, you guys are now in the same boat as my fiance in a way. I have a big surprise set up for her birthday, but she'll have to wait a month to find out what it is. As for you guys, let's just say that everyone here is a big part of FCP's future. You guys, the posters in the forums are what made FCP become what it is today. You gave it an identity and in turn all of the loyal FCPers will reap the benefits in a big way.
didnt u guys get married?
Check the date on that quote.
It's funny, you guys are now in the same boat as my fiance in a way.  I have a big surprise set up for her birthday, but she'll have to wait a month to find out what it is.
Yeah, except she knows when her birthday is. We have no idea when you'll break this news to us. :club:
Don't you just love surprises :club:
yes, as long as they're good surprises, i remember one time back in, oh nevermind :wink:
Hahaa.. That's what get for living in Vegas my friend :shock:And I bet you can't wait to get back there eh? lol
Has anyone checked PokerStars yet today?Next to the pics of Moneymaker, Raymer and the TLB donk, theres a big fat question mark.Coincidence????
yeah , i just noticed that as well...poker stars? wow...
Has anyone checked PokerStars yet today?Next to the pics of Moneymaker, Raymer and the TLB donk, theres a big fat question mark.Coincidence????
Let m e think about this... Last 3 winners of the ME, all from pokerstars. Could the "?" be "Who will be the next ME winner from here? It could be you!" :roll:
Let m e think about this... Last 3 winners of the ME, all from pokerstars. Could the "?" be "Who will be the next ME winner from here? It could be you!"
No, but it will be Joe Hachem, this years ME winner.