where is dn headed after pokermountain?

It's funny, you guys are now in the same boat as my fiance in a way. I have a big surprise set up for her birthday, but she'll have to wait a month to find out what it is. As for you guys, let's just say that everyone here is a big part of FCP's future. You guys, the posters in the forums are what made FCP become what it is today. You gave it an identity and in turn all of the loyal FCPers will reap the benefits in a big way.
I feel like it's Christmas morning right now.
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny, you guys are now in the same boat as my fiance in a way. I have a big surprise set up for her birthday, but she'll have to wait a month to find out what it is. As for you guys, let's just say that everyone here is a big part of FCP's future. You guys, the posters in the forums are what made FCP become what it is today. You gave it an identity and in turn all of the loyal FCPers will reap the benefits in a big way.
i hope its that pony i always wanted...(sw)...or is it?

i bet it's him starting his own site, and he's giving everybody their post count in dollars as a sign-up bonus! quick...let's start an infinite amount of postcount-bumping fluff threads!

i bet it's him starting his own site, and he's giving everybody their post count in dollars as a sign-up bonus! quick...let's start an infinite amount of postcount-bumping fluff threads!
Lmao!
Lmao!
me too!score! that's an extra dollar! :club:
lmao, I cant wait for this "suprise". :-)
Defenitely starting his own site, and hopely in connection with other pros
what other pros? he's one of the few that's not already linked to a site...maybe him and chau?www.iloveplaypokah.com?
lmao, I cant wait for this "suprise". :-)
That just reads dirty....
Lmao!
Man, smash could be a frickin millionaire. BTW: Cha Ching! One more dollar in my bank!
Lmao!
Man, smash could be a frickin millionaire. BTW: Cha Ching! One more dollar in my bank!
that should be your sig. sure as hell beats anything ever said on american dad.

We all benefit. Does that mean we'll get free money and FCP is going to open it's own poker sites. I went to Poker Mountain. It was the worst site I have ever been to. Like 5 people were actually logged on and they only offer Omaha and Hold'em. I thought Poker Champs sucked, but then I saw this.

Lmao!
I was just thinking that. I'll put that in there and some other random Family Guy quote.
Lmao!
I was just thinking that. I'll put that in there and some other random Family Guy quote.
it could be anything, it could even be a boat!
I need to post more now...not just troll. :club:
I need to post more now...not just troll. :club:
First you need to change that signature.

Pupsta wrote: what other pros? he's one of the few that's not already linked to a site... maybe him and chau? I think Chau endorses Doyles Room (remember him in the big cowboy hat for the Heads up Championship).

Pupsta wrote: what other pros? he's one of the few that's not already linked to a site... maybe him and chau? I think Chau endorses Doyles Room (remember him in the big cowboy hat for the Heads up Championship).
i guess i was right then, eh?all the pros are taken.

I've been coming here awhile but just now posting regularly and honestly I think what makes this site so badass is how DN interacts with everyone. He doesn't have to do any of this, but he takes time out to truely communicate with his fans. That's pretty damn cool if you ask me. Thanks DN and whoop Barry's A$$!!!

I wholeheartedly agree......Every time i see Daniel's avatar in one of the forums, I keep thinking to myself how cool that is. Many people do not interact with their fans or on their own site like Daniel does. He also does not tow some party line, but speaks his mind.