wsop $10,000 no limit hold'em main event

WSOP $10,000 no limit hold'em main eventI'll be posting updates as they come in from Daniel. The updates will probably be mostly chip counts alone.1:08- Daniel is at the featured table. He's at 2975 in chips. He lost two huge pots. One hand he had KK and got rivered. Then the other hand he flopped the nuts and was rivered again. 2:13- Daniel was down to 800 but after doubling up twice he's now at 4900.Daniel is all in before the flop with AQ, his opponent has QJ.Flop: Q 2 5Turn: 6(4 flush for other player-needs a club or jack)River:53:00- Daniel has 1100 at break. Blinds will be 100-200 when break is over.3:39- Daniel is out-Travis

WSOP $10,000 no limit hold'em main eventI'll be posting updates as they come in from Daniel. The updates will probably be mostly chip counts alone.-Travis
Today is the day. DN will do good.
WSOP $10,000 no limit hold'em main eventI'll be posting updates as they come in from Daniel. The updates will probably be mostly chip counts alone.1:08- Daniel is at the featured table.  He's at 2975 in chips. He lost two huge pots. One hand he had KK and got rivered. Then the other hand he flopped the nuts and was rivered again. -Travis
I know the feeling. Hopefully he's still got enough to stage a nice comeaback.
WSOP $10,000 no limit hold'em main eventI'll be posting updates as they come in from Daniel. The updates will probably be mostly chip counts alone.1:08- Daniel is at the featured table.  He's at 2975 in chips. He lost two huge pots. One hand he had KK and got rivered. Then the other hand he flopped the nuts and was rivered again. -Travis
I know the feeling. Hopefully he's still got enough to stage a nice comeaback.
He will. Today is the day.

Its good to believe, but can we be a little realistic, the man has had a bad WSOP, and being down to 3K at the feature table with aggresive Farha sitting on 40K is the kind of scenario where its time to just think about the 2006 WSOP

hey thats how Raymer looked yesterday sitting down at the feature table with only 2500 and stormed back and was second in chips for a while. It can happen with a solid player playing solid poker. Have faith.

What events have Barry and Daniel played thus far? what is the score? Are people betting on these? I would have to think that in some games one or the other has a substantial advantage.

hey thats how Raymer looked yesterday sitting down at the feature table with only 2500 and stormed back and was second in chips for a while. It can happen with a solid player playing solid poker. Have faith.
lol i forgot about that, and i think fishman had 1K at one point and came back to get an average stack by the end of yesterday, so we'll have to see what negraunu can does :-)
What events have Barry and Daniel played thus far? what is the score?     Are people betting on these?  I would have to think that in some games one or the other has a substantial advantage.
barry won the first two which were studDN won the next (pl omaha i think) right now 2-1 barry but DN has a substantial lead in the 4th which is ongoing
What events have Barry and Daniel played thus far? what is the score?     Are people betting on these?  I would have to think that in some games one or the other has a substantial advantage.
barry won the first two which were studDN won the next (pl omaha i think) right now 2-1 barry but DN has a substantial lead in the 4th which is ongoing
Thanks crow, was it stud and stud/8 ??? I guess i would think that Barry has more experience in those games, but DN is a pretty tough cookie in them all I'm sure. I look forward to the triple draw, heads-up TD2/7 is always exciting.