Personally, I think DN may be overracting some on the nicknames that Phil Laak and Chris Ferguson has, #1 Phil Laak has the nickname soley because of the hooded sweatshirt that he wears and that he acts a little crazy, Chris Ferguson has the nickname because well, he has long hair and a jesus-like beard, I really don't think that comparing Phil Laak being called the unabomber and the off chance that someone gets the nickname "hitler" really is in the same league. I mean, Men "The Master" could offend some black people couldn't it? Obviously that's not the first thing I would've thought of, but to each their own, it can be taken wrong either way. Same goes for "Devilfish" or any other that may have a non-fluffy conotation.All of the times people have called Chris Ferguson "Jesus" they never compared him to Jesus, they never said he did any miracles or did any parodies to that, I don't think it really offends anyone if they call someone something if they resemble that.Either way, it's your opinion, just expressing mine!

Why would anyone want to associate their name with the name of one of the world's greatest cowards? If I had lost a loved one to the unabomber you can bet I would get in this guys face bigtime. Maybe it's a subliminal attempt to intimidate others at the poker table. He certainly isn't trying to show everyone what a nice guy he is. This nickname has always bothered me.I'm glad to see I am not the only one.Scott

"They actually brought over some Full Contact Poker shirts that I'm very happy with. The logo we chose from the contest looks fantastic on a shirt.All of the final entries were awesome, but in the end the logo submitted by Chadwick worked perfectly. A heads up to the finalists: thanks so much for the time you put into the logos. I have some surprises for you guys that we'll announce very soon. "Can't wait to see the t-shirt with the new logo :!: As far as the suprise...a piece of DN's winnings in the main event?

I see no problem with Chris being called Jesus, but the unabomber killed people. If someone lost a loved one to this guy I can see why they would take offense to this nickname. Maybe some highly religous people take offense to Chris being called Jesus, but I personally don't see this as a problem. It is not at all negative while the name "Unabomber" is.

As far as the suprise...a piece of DN's winnings in the main event?
So you think theres more to our gift then the chip set for being a finalist? This sounds quite interesting!!
As far as the suprise...a piece of DN's winnings in the main event?
So you think theres more to our gift then the chip set for being a finalist? This sounds quite interesting!!
That's my read :-) :!: