Worst possible 'bad beat'?

Went through a REAL bad spell for almost 5 straight days last week, and during that time I got beat by some pretty aweful means. I simply could not get hte cards to win for nearly 5 days- My straights got beat, my full houses etc. We've all had time like this I know. I'll give an example here of my worst one during that time- then ask what your worst bad beat mighta been- post it here.During my week from Hades, I though I finally had a hand that was a winner- how wrong I was lol. I had pocket Aces, A :club: A :D playing NL (Play money). I raised big knowing some would call (Playm oney everyone calls anything lol) and a few dropped out. The flop came: A :) J:club: J :) Dream flop.Guy bets big, I raise, he calls- big pot now.Turn: Q :D I have my full house. Guy bets big, I figure he's either got or is on a flush draw or possibly a straight draw, or trips or something, so I raise. He reraises me all in (the rest of my 120,000 chips- yep, it was a biggie) . The guy had previously raised people all in with mediocre hands, so I figure sure and call.River: Q :D You guessed it, He had pocket Q's. Sure, it happens, but I'm tellin ya for 5 days steady stuff like this was happening (Though not quite as bad as that)Anyways, I was thinking the other night, and thought up what would be a really bad beat, but I can't rmeember it now- What do you htink The worst Bad Beat would be?

I'm gonna take a pass on this one. Anyone else wanna chime in?A worse bad beat would be beatin' it with sandpaper. Now that's a bad bead. Sorry, I couldn't let it go.

I'm gonna take a pass on this one.  Anyone else wanna chime in?A worse bad beat would be beatin' it with sandpaper.  Now that's a bad bead.  Sorry, I couldn't let it go.
sand in the vaseline sucks too
I'm gonna take a pass on this one.  Anyone else wanna chime in?A worse bad beat would be beatin' it with sandpaper.  Now that's a bad bead.  Sorry, I couldn't let it go.
And then to make it feel better after....some Tabasco and Icy Hot.

I was playing heads up in the final table at WSoP, which also happened to decide for US presidency that year. Because the dealer is a Sh'akr'a of mine, I knew my Ace-King suited would hit a royal flush, and I could tell from there my opponent's got golden boys. So we went all-in, when suddenly one of the spectators took a break from molesting children, and said "sure, I'll play. Will this trust fund for cancer research money do?". The perplexed dealer dealt the turn and river cards, which gave me the absolute pure nuts. As I started grabbing the pot, the spectator, who in the meantime chain-smoked two packets of cigarettes and annihilated a tribe of Native Americans, revealed two Magic: the Gathering cards, yelled "I attack you for 20!", hit me on the head with a hammer and ran away. When I came to, I was laying face-down in a ditch in Mexico with a large scar on my side, and scribbled on my forehead were the words "welcome to the AIDS club". Damned fish.

Bad beat stories are annoying enough but for play money?!?!? :roll: I'm :oops: for you. Please go find a site where someone might care about a bad beat for play money (if there is one) and stop posting this stuff here.

You can't really get beat if you're not playing for anything. Getting beat implies you lost something that meant something to you. If play money means that much to you, you should stick to Monopoly, much less -EV

Yes I know bad beat stories suck- that wasn't really why I posted- Yes- it's play money- so sue me- Just thought it might be neat to see what combo of bad losses that might come up or you've been beat by- wether it was for play or real- sorry to bother you- have a nice day

I was playing heads up in the final table at WSoP, which also happened to decide for US presidency that year. Because the dealer is a Sh'akr'a of mine, I knew my Ace-King suited would hit a royal flush, and I could tell from there my opponent's got golden boys. So we went all-in, when suddenly one of the spectators took a break from molesting children, and said "sure, I'll play. Will this trust fund for cancer research money do?". The perplexed dealer dealt the turn and river cards, which gave me the absolute pure nuts. As I started grabbing the pot, the spectator, who in the meantime chain-smoked two packets of cigarettes and annihilated a tribe of Native Americans, revealed two Magic: the Gathering cards, yelled "I attack you for 20!", hit me on the head with a hammer and ran away. When I came to, I was laying face-down in a ditch in Mexico with a large scar on my side, and scribbled on my forehead were the words "welcome to the AIDS club". Damned fish.
Thank you for stopping me from killing myself reading this thread.
is this going to be on espn??????
Yes I know bad beat stories suck- that wasn't really why I posted- Yes- it's play money- so sue me- Just thought it might be neat to see what combo of bad losses that might come up or you've been beat by- sorry to bother you- have a nice day
I sue you for 500,000 play chips. BAHAHAHAHA
Yes I know bad beat stories suck- that wasn't really why I posted- Yes- it's play money- so sue me- Just thought it might be neat to see what combo of bad losses that might come up or you've been beat by- sorry to bother you- have a nice day
just fyi, if you want to see a collection of bad losses, go check out the bad beat forum.

that story xto wrote might be the funniest sh it ive read all week. i think the forum for play money bad beat stories can be found at www.michaeljackson.com. He once beat a kid so hard and fast that he had to go to court and pay a lawyer a trunk of money to be found innocent. Now thats a bad beat.

I sue you for 500,000 play chips. BAHAHAHAHA
2nd.
i stopped reading when u said "play money"
You should really read it, just to grasp how dumb the post really is. Like, when he's raised all-in with aces full in his hand and says "The guy had previously raised people all in with mediocre hands, so I figure sure and call."It's really JFarrell-tacular.
Worst bad beat ever would beYou: Ad AhFlop: Ac As KsYou go all in, and somebody calls. He has Qs 2d.Turn: JsRiver: 10sHe wins with runner runner royal flush.I know this because it happened to me.... in a dream.A DAY DREAM NO LESS!!
FYI: The post was a 6/10, but your post name is a 10/10.
Worst bad beat ever would beYou: Ad AhFlop: Ac As KsYou go all in, and somebody calls. He has Qs 2d.Turn: JsRiver: 10sHe wins with runner runner royal flush.I know this because it happened to me.... in a dream.A DAY DREAM NO LESS!!
FYI: The post was a 6/10, but your post name is a 10/10.
It's iowa's finest