conditioner challenge

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes.  he was a censored and i hated him with the passion of a thousand firey suns.  i'm just glad that my last words to him were..and i quote"i hope an elephant farts into your open mouth."
yeah he dropped the n bomb way to liberally. how do you know this?
Wow that guy was an Idiot...  I'm glad I banned someome who brought zero content to this place.Sorry I didn't do it sooner.
other than having that picture as your avatar, banning him was the best thing anyone has ever done in anything.
Guest XXEddie
Wow that guy was an Idiot...  I'm glad I banned someome who brought zero content to this place.Sorry I didn't do it sooner.
how is he still postingdont you block thier IP addresses???

The sng could be cool, play some fcp guys and see whats up. It would be weird though to play an sng and have some level of respect for the people I play.

AKA conditioner.... He dropped another n bomb on my "Bob Hope's Road to Zanzibar" thread.. I'd link you all to it, but I think Jay Web deleted that whole thread, as It was pretty freaking useless LOL but not before he banned that ass conditioner. He should have been banned a month ago, when he said "f**K all you n*****s, then he went back and edited it, to save his ass. he's a low life, and I won't miss him.

Anyone up for starting a 9 handed $5 or $10 sit'n'go on stars for FCPers to play anytime? :club:
Anytime M-F after 5:30 est i'm in
Yeah I'm in after 6:30 est until Indiana gets it's shit together and finally picks a time zone. What the hell is a hoosier anyway? :D