conditioner challenge

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous
BAN THIS MOTHER
right after i do both your mothers
shes 60, and has a few children, she smoked, doesnt exercise, and loves to nag,By all means., :shock:
i just want to ravage her
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous
akachumparoo just got beat by somebody named modern drummer....dont ya hate when 4 8 doesnt hold up chumparoo
lol indeed
Guest XXEddie
ANYone ready to tango right now?
I bet youre not
do you want a game?
I would, but I dont feel like downloading Pokerstars, then depositing money, just to take $5 from you, then deposit....and suchI still enjoy how you won 40k in a tourney yet youre only willing to play for $5
hey aka, i'll play nowhow the hell would you get at the same table?Edit:  I just found him plyin another game, we talked, it'll be some other time
bump

Ready to go again you back from b&m yet?edit 1; Just did search he's not there right nowedit 2; Last edit for tonight: Has anyone actually played hm yet? I don't know anything about folding the nuts so I can show I don't play garbage or whatever the thread was and I don't normally suit up for five f'n dollars but hey c'mon someone had to. He told me earlier he was headin to b&m and he'd be back later.I downlaoded stars I think it is clunky and so SLOW! I'll be headed back to ub tonight but I put a buck fitty at stars for the hell of it.Catchya later shampoo

Guest Anonymous
i am ready to go now all day
What games are you willing to get beotch slapped in?
5/10 heads up sit and goesim akashampoo