conditioner challenge

Guest Anonymous

They're already having season 4 premiere tonight?
Unsure, I just know I haven't seen that one before.I think I am gonna cave in and watch you guys duke it out instead though. That way I can do other work at the same time on the other computer.Ray
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LETS SEE IF THE CORPORATION CAN TAKE DOWN CONDITIONER!!!!!!!!!!!
yea as part of the corporation i can tell you that we each put up about $1 and gathered a lot from certain investors so we could play at this level. clearly conditioner wants to make us play at a limit we are uncomfortable at, but we will prevail. we have the experience on our side, he has the money. sw
LETS SEE IF THE CORPORATION CAN TAKE DOWN CONDITIONER!!!!!!!!!!!
yea as part of the corporation i can tell you that we each put up about $1 and gathered a lot from certain investors so we could play at this level. clearly conditioner wants to make us play at a limit we are uncomfortable at, but we will prevail. we have the experience on our side, he has the money. sw
Doyle? Andy?

Still fairly new around here....I really hope someone steps up and posts some good coverage on this tomorrow. I too will be at my home game tonight, otherwise I'd take a stab...I haven't seen ANYONE on this forum play yet, but after reading all these posts, I'm willing to put 2-1 that akaconditioner gets TUNED tonight...GL to all, wish I could be there!

Following much deliberation, i have inevitably decided it is time to extend you all the conditioning effect.I will be available tonight for heads up matches @ pokerstars, and yes i will be fronting my own cash.5$ heads up matchesput your money where your mouths are.For your sake i hope you winCHALLENGERSjustblazeZimmer4141 - looking forward to this onetdmlb24Don Giovanninutonflopbtlee
I heard a rumor that ron-mexico is backing this whole event. where can i order a hat or t-shirt

haha the racist guy is challenging people to $5 (!) heads up matches. Awesome. Remember when he had to ask for money so he could play? "Give me $6 and I'll play you in a heads-up SNG," and then he proceeded to make fun of people for not loaning him the money. There should be more running on this... he shouldn't be allowed to post here if he loses. O wait, he shouldn't be allowed to post here anyway, because he collectively called the members of this forum a highly insensitive racial slur.

haha the racist guy is challenging people to $5 (!) heads up matches. Awesome. Remember when he had to ask for money so he could play? "Give me $6 and I'll play you in a heads-up SNG," and then he proceeded to make fun of people for not loaning him the money. There should be more running on this... he shouldn't be allowed to post here if he loses. O wait, he shouldn't be allowed to post here anyway, because he collectively called the members of this forum a highly insensitive racial slur.
It's kinda funny, that cardplayer.com video of mike matusow interviewing daniel kind of reminded me of that whole akaconditioner debacle. DN was making fun of Matusow because Matusow said something like "I'll play you for 500k if you back me." It just reminded me of that whole ordeal, for some reason... It's almost as if Daniel read that whole thread and was thinking about it as he joked around with Matusow.

Nobody would believe his stats anyway. 1:43 left until the showdown begins. aka, what is your handle on Stars? I need to know what we are doing exactly. At 10, we get on the forum and enter the SnG at the exact same time.

Guest Anonymous
Nobody would believe his stats anyway. 1:43 left until the showdown begins. aka, what is your handle on Stars? I need to know what we are doing exactly. At 10, we get on the forum and enter the SnG at the exact same time.
Hey Zimmer im going to have to cancel untill tommorrow if you will still play me i would appreciate the action if not i understand.
Hey Zimmer im going to have to cancel untill tommorrow if you will still play me i would appreciate the action if not i understand.
You are a total ass clown...for backing out now.....Play the man...you talked all that crap and now just take your embarrassment like a boy.
Wtf????????? All this build up for nothing? ROFLMAO

Guys, I half expected this. But, it doesn't matter. I'll let him take as much time as he needs to scrounge up the money to play me. After he gets the money, I will make sure he loses all that money in a quick and orderly fashion. Whenever he gets the money, I will play him.

Guest Anonymous
Guys, I half expected this. But, it doesn't matter. I'll let him take as much time as he needs to scrounge up the money to play me. After he gets the money, I will make sure he loses all that money in a quick and orderly fashion. Whenever he gets the money, I will play him.
its not that i have a corporate function tonight for the calgary stampedeMy hands are tied. I am not backing down
You are suddenly backing down? Your kidding me, you put up the challenge!!
its not that i have a corporate function tonight for the calgary stampedeMy hands are tied. I am not backing down
You would've known about a corporate function days or even weeks ago... thats pathedic.

It's cause everyone knows his strategies. He knows he can no longer compete anymore, when we know he will fold when he has the nuts. I know if I was playing him, i would fold my nuts before he could fold his... hahaha take that!!!

BAN THIS MOTHER! SERIOUSLY.
your brother was a mother
i just want to know, did you come up with this come back on your own, or did u get help from mr mexico?????
Child please. Give me some credit. I would never write something that stupid. My response would have to involve the word c0ck somewhere.Good Day Sir