it's that time - 2:10 am pp 5k freeroll

hell yeah im in on this, I won it the other night for the $1000 and then 3 days ago i got 36th for $50. 2 Cashes out of about 5-6 times I've played, and I'm going to keep playing these.*edit* my username on PP is TiRMcDoHL

still need help finding this thing...
It's under regular tournaments on PartyPoker. The registration starts at 12:10 am EST and lasts for about 10 minutes til it fills up (all 2500 spots fill fast) and the tourney starts two hours later at 2:10 AM.

Would really like to know just how many of the people that register show up, it looks like just like last night, there's 5 no shows at my table.Just avoided an exit by not playing 22, would flopped the lower of 2 sets.

It's unreal how after a half an hour about 800 people are busted. Welcome to the 5k freeroll, I guess.
It's unreal how much the cards are missing me....I like to see alot of cheap flops in these things....so far i've seen 43% and haven't hit one hard.Also at a table of morons.
It's unreal how much the cards are missing me....I like to see alot of cheap flops in these things....so far i've seen 43% and haven't hit one hard.Also at a table of morons.
I have some people at my table explaining why AK is a bad starting hand. I also have the chip leader trying to tell me that min. betting is an effective way to play.
I have some people at my table explaining why AK is a bad starting hand. I also have the chip leader trying to tell me that min. betting is an effective way to play.
Getting close to my table breaking, hopefully that will wake me up a bit