arieh's tshirts are up ....lame

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would rather wear a NASCAR t-shirt. I have seem some pathetic poker t-shirts lately, but those take the cake. I thought he would have better taste than that. I would not want my name associated with that garbage.

I know Josh will probably come here to read, so here's my opinions for you, Josh, sincerely.Sorry, Josh, this is just a bad idea you came up with and a bad investment you've made. You may want to invest your money into stocks, real estates, or some other business. But if you think you can be successful by selling those shirts then that's naive, you can find many suckers at poker, but you won't find too many stupid consumers if your products don't fit their needs.Oh, keeping moving around or canceling your poker schools won't do you any good for your future business investment. What will be other people thinking? You are not a man of your words.Good luck though.

These shirts are sad.......What did he do, hire the guys who flip the Stripper cards up and down the strip in Vegas to work on them??????These look like something you would go to those places whereyou bring your own shirt and they iron on something for you!!!!

He should have some Star Wars Poker shirts... likeDarth hitting a royal against someones quads and he can be like "whos your daddy now"or27offsuit, "the force is not with me"
i thought there would always be a topic where one could input a clever star wars reference and it would be funnyUnfortunately I was wrong ;/
the darth was never that great at being a joker.

Heres an idea Josh, make a classy poker shirts. How about hiring someone to make a nice logo and have it sewed into a poloshirt or something. Also, for the more casual player a black t-shirt with the same small logo.

I would rather wear a NASCAR t-shirt. I have seem some pathetic poker t-shirts lately, but those take the cake. I thought he would have better taste than that. I would not want my name associated with that garbage.
Oh man I just busted out with that line. NASCAR shirts are the worst and I see WAAAAAYYY too many out there. Good stuff!

the only poker shirt I would EVER wear is something similar to Dogs Playing Poker, except instead of dogs it was donkeys wearing shades and caps and half of the table was pushing their chips in, with Mike Matusow on the button.

Wow you guys had some high expectations to be this disappointed. I never excepted the shirts to be any good but these look like something I can make with Cafepress. Btw at AC I saw there maniacs wearing matching black NL shirts. I asked where they got them and they said "Foot Locker." That just seemed very illogical to me.

He should have some Star Wars Poker shirts... likeDarth hitting a royal against someones quads and he can be like "whos your daddy now"or27offsuit, "the force is not with me"
i thought there would always be a topic where one could input a clever star wars reference and it would be funnyUnfortunately I was wrong ;/
the darth was never that great at being a joker.
When he killed that admiral and then said "apology accepted" that was a hoot!

Meh, he put his ideas out there and came up short. No big deal really but I doubt those shirts are going to sell with any success.Given the resources and the thought that we've got a good idea I'm sure a lot of us would put some less than stellar products out on the market. The thing is that we don't have the money or the reputation to make them happen and Josh does.My thoughts on them? They're very trite and boring. They're not really all that clever or profound and so they don't really have any general appeal. They hardly display anything meaninful about poker or even humour that would appeal to the majority of poker players and so that (now quite large) niche market isn't going to be turned on by them. The only people I can see buying them are relatives of young poker players who don't know what else to buy as a gift. I can so see my mother buying one of those shirts for me for Christmas unless she consults my father (who plays poker) first.I like the idea of the shirts, just not the shirts themselves. Trying to come up with something whitty and relevant to poker while appealing to poker newbies and verterns alike isn't an easy task. I get the feeling that Josh focused more on the newbie poker player market (as that is probably the larget segment of the poker market by a long shot) and I can't really speak for them but I doubt they would find the shirts any more appealing that most people here.Big time A for effort to Josh but the execution leaves much to be desired.

Hey guys? These shirts are PERFECT.All you need to do is drape one on your car's wet hood, and the power of it's suck will dry your car incredibly quickly.I've come to like Josh, but the shirts... they are the blahhhhhhh.

Heres an idea Josh, make a classy poker shirts. How about hiring someone to make a nice logo and have it sewed into a poloshirt or something. Also, for the more casual player a black t-shirt with the same small logo.
I wouldn't mind the pokergarb logo on a polo.But then again I like two of the three shirts so what do I know.

these shirts are great!!!if you happen to have run out of toilet paper.they look as tough one of the monkeys on the evolution shirt created them.someone pass Josh a bananna!