losing streak..am i playing right?

sorry guys, i think converter site is down, I've donewhat I can to clean it up.Texas Hold'em $1-$2 (real money), hand #1,044,532,079 Table Orlando, 5 Jul 2005 2:21 PM Seat 1: kukleklu ($40 in chips) Seat 2: brockey ($59.75 in chips) Seat 3: bdc30 [J :club: ,9 :club: ] ($40 in chips) Seat 4: Jannsen ($34.50 in chips) Seat 5: Mukwah58 ($27.25 in chips) Seat 6: claimingtag ($31 in chips) Seat 7: gromzo ($59.25 in chips) Seat 8: shangrilang ($41 in chips) Seat 9: BIT555 ($52.25 in chips) ANTES/BLINDSMukwah58 posts blind ($0.50), claimingtag posts blind ($1), bdc30 posts blind ($1).PRE-FLOPgromzo calls $1, shangrilang calls $1, BIT555 folds, kukleklu folds, brockey folds, bdc30 checks, Jannsen folds, Mukwah58 calls $0.50, claimingtag checks.FLOP [board cards 9 :spade: ,3 :club: ,10 :club: ]Mukwah58 checks, claimingtag checks, gromzo bets $1, shangrilang bets $2, bdc30 calls $2, Mukwah58 folds, claimingtag calls $2, gromzo folds.TURN [board cards 9 :spade:,3 :club: ,10 :club: ,5 :club: ]claimingtag checks, shangrilang checks, bdc30 bets $2, claimingtag folds, shangrilang calls $2.RIVER [board cards 9 :spade: ,3 :club: ,10 :club: ,5 :club: ,10 :heart: ]shangrilang checks, bdc30 bets $2, shangrilang calls $2.Did I play this right??The only thing I can think I missed MAY have been a flop re-raisejust thought I'd see what you guys thought

Why the bet on the river? Anyone who calls that bet has you beat, and no one who has you beat is going to fold....
Board:9 3 10 5 10A10, K10, J10, 810, 710, 610, 510, 210, A9, K9, etc etcA5, K5, etc etcJJ, KK, 77, 66, etc etcLower flush....1/2 limit, much value in betting the river, so many hands are going to call that one more bet.To the op, I like how you played it. Three betting wouldn't be a bad idea on the flop, but also if you hit the turn, after just calling the flop, you can probably get in an extra bet b/c the flop raiser will probably fire again, but he didn't this time.Nice hand.

This looks good. I think raising/calling the flop is a close decision. There are two people already in, although the original bettor might not call the three bet and you aren't drawing to the nuts. So I think a call is fine.The river bet is fine. A lot of people will call with worse hands in $1/$2. Just call a raise, though.

Uh, no I didn'tI haven't edited it at all.I had the flush on the turn, got beatenby a guy with pp 3's(no idea what he's thinking with the check/call on the river, but that's another story)