wsop $5000 2-7 draw lowball(rebuys)

I'll take it this time. This could be a fun one.
i hope espn films it so we can see it on the internet again. last year's was awesome
i hope espn films it so we can see it on the internet again. last year's was awesome
I hated how all they showed during their regular broadcasts was about 20 seconds of Ferguson and Greenstein. It was nice to get to see more.Butters rocks, btw.
what are the odds of hitting a low hand on a single draw? sounds like a bit of a crap shoot to me.  8)
I SERIOUSLY hope you're joking.
WSOP $5000 2-7 Draw Lowball(rebuys)Just found out Daniel won't be playing in this event.-Travis
Um...what? His best game, a rebuy event, and he's not playing?...Somethings up...
I was once given a link for that showthat I need again if possible, but I also had problems getting it. One problem I KNOW I have is the fact that I am on Dial UP (flame away, I know). Can you download the show OR does it just have to load from the site and play once it has enough cached (or whatever it does) to show it?Thanks for the link and the info,Co-D

Not playing?That sucks. 2-7 should be the equivalent of SHOE at this year's WS. Only the most degenerate of gamblers should play this game with the pros. Whoever wins this gets mucho bragging rights in my book.

WSOP $5000 2-7 Draw Lowball(rebuys)Just found out Daniel won't be playing in this event.-Travis
Um...what? His best game, a rebuy event, and he's not playing?...Somethings up...
It isn't his best game.This is single draw, not triple draw.
I hated how all they showed during their regular broadcasts was about 20 seconds of Ferguson and Greenstein. It was nice to get to see more.Butters rocks, btw.
you can download the entire thing on espn360. at least you used to be able to.yes, I am a big fan of leopold stotch

I thought the 2-7 tourney was the won the pros want almost as bad as the Main Event. Strange he is not playing in to considering its value to the top pros.Is DN OK? I got it why, its his drug addiction that is keeping him from playin, he cnat get outta bed or hooked up b/c his "guy" is outta town or got busted. (sw to the max btw)

I was once given a link for that showthat I need again if possible, but I  also had problems getting it. One problem I KNOW I have is the fact that I am on Dial UP (flame away, I know). Can you download the show OR does it just have to load from the site and play once it has enough cached (or whatever it does) to show it?Thanks for the link and the info,Co-D
http://broadband.espn.go.com/EBB2/baseline...long_format.wmv

Does seem strange that he's not playing in the 2-7 draw tourney considering he wrote part of super system that's based on a version of this game. I know it's only single draw, but still seems weird. I would've thought he might enjoy an event like this to kind of change it up for a day, kind of like when he played the Razz event and said he had a good time. Oh well, I'm sure he has his reasons.

Butters rocks, btw.
I don't remember that episode too well, but isn't that Proffessor Chaos?
Professor Chaos is Butter's alter ego.
Does seem strange that he's not playing in the 2-7 draw tourney considering he wrote part of super system that's based on a version of this game. I know it's only single draw, but still seems weird. I would've thought he might enjoy an event like this to kind of change it up for a day, kind of like when he played the Razz event and said he had a good time. Oh well, I'm sure he has his reasons.
there's a big difference between single draw and triple draw. plus, daniel probably just didn't feel like playing
That sucks. I guess I'll actually have to focus on work today.
otherwise ud be doing what ? following daniels progress online all day ? not sometyhing to be proud of.
otherwise ud be doing what ? following daniels progress online all day ? not sometyhing to be proud of.
What the hell are you saying?Did you even read her post?She basically said this, my work is boring, but keeping track of how Daniel is doing is kind of entertaining and can bring some amusement to a somewhat boring day.
this from the guy who looks like homer simpson.
what are the odds of hitting a low hand on a single draw? sounds like a bit of a crap shoot to me. 8)
I SERIOUSLY hope you're joking.
i know only pro's play the game, it's just the structure of the game. 2 streets, no limit, very little information... seems like a random game to me, but i don't play it so i guess i wouldn't know.