whats your biggest online $$ cash....

Two best finishes both within 5 days. BodogWednesday $10k - $25 entry - 1st for $3kSunday $100k - $100 entry - 3rd for $9950It was a very good week indeed. Just got me a big screen this weekend with the winnings. LCD is sweet :club:~sublime

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just waiting for Daniel to ring in with his best cash to date...lolI would add something usefull to this conversation, but everyone knows I don't win anything at online poker. My ADD renders me absolutely useless at the online game, I just can't concentrate. I'll kick anyone here's regal ass in a live game.

I'm just waiting for Daniel to ring in with his best cash to date...lolI would add something usefull to this conversation, but everyone knows I don't win anything at online poker. My ADD renders me absolutely useless at the online game, I just can't concentrate. I'll kick anyone here's regal ass in a live game.
WTF?~sublime

I took a wicked $66 pot off of GTKID last night with a runner runner flush and I took a fat $24 pot off SiliconSlim last night in Razz when I runner runnered 8 high. But besides those 2 big wins against FCP members I also finished 1st in a $3 MTT on pokerstars with 1500+ people and cashed $1007 for first.

Sweet I get to top the field and pump up my ego.1st place for $12,500 in the Chris Ferguson pieces of pros FTP $100 buy in.Additionaly I get 10% of whatever Chris wins in the main event of the WSOP.Oh yeah, it was a parlay from a $14 MT satellite.

I took a fat $24 pot off SiliconSlim last night in Razz when I runner runnered 8 high.
Then you pulled a "what fish say when they beat you" line out of your ass! "I thought you were bluffing." :club: I was showing the 8 high! :)I'm going to make your VFP whoring hell this week, son.
I took a fat $24 pot off SiliconSlim last night in Razz when I runner runnered 8 high.
Then you pulled a "what fish say when they beat you" line out of your ass! "I thought you were bluffing." :club: I was showing the 8 high! :)I'm going to make your VFP whoring hell this week, son.
HAHAHA - I believe it was more like ...You: "WTF????"Me: "What?"You: "what were you doing?"Me: "I thought you were bluffing, I was 8 high"You: "Yea after the runner runner!"Me: "Your missing my point"LOL Classic.I got $180 pending for VFP this week already:$1/$2 Dealers Choice - 2.5 ($7.50)$1/$2 Hold Em - 3.0 ($9.00)$2/$4 Dealers Choice - 1.0 ($6.00)$2/$4 Hold Em - 0.5 ($3.00)$3/$6 Hold Em - 17.3 ($155.70)
HAHAHA - I believe it was more like ...You: "WTF????"Me: "What?"You: "what were you doing?"Me: "I thought you were bluffing, I was 8 high"You: "Yea after the runner runner!"Me: "Your missing my point"LOL Classic.I got $180 pending for VFP this week already:$1/$2 Dealers Choice - 2.5 ($7.50)$1/$2 Hold Em - 3.0 ($9.00)$2/$4 Dealers Choice - 1.0 ($6.00)$2/$4 Hold Em - 0.5 ($3.00)$3/$6 Hold Em - 17.3 ($155.70)
Yes, it was funny. :club: Man, I wish I had the money on that site to take on those higher limits, I'm scraping by to get $80 in VFP on the double weeks. :D
Yes, it was funny. :club: Man, I wish I had the money on that site to take on those higher limits, I'm scraping by to get $80 in VFP on the double weeks. :D
VFP Saved my a$$ last week. I had like a $700 downswing last week so the $402 VFP bonus last week was a nice bump.
VFP Saved my a$$ last week. I had like a $700 downswing last week so the $402 VFP bonus last week was a nice bump.
Same here, different scale. I was up and down up and down between $80 and $100, got $83 in VFP, lost $40 of it in 20 minutes, cashed $20 in the VFP Challenge, lost $23 in 15 minutes. Maybe I should have taken a break. :D

$34 in a $10 one, came 14th or something and the real mopney started at 8th, I was screwed though by someone playing anything. I was a good chip leader, could see my name on the $1k+ prize and had this nutcase all in preflop with AA, she hit a low flush and then she did the same thing like 3 hands later when I had KK and crippled me. Both times she had suited connectors not higher than an 8.The next day I tried the $10 again and came in the mid 20s to win a little profit.The only other MTT I have played was a sat for the Pacific WSOP qualifier. $5 entry and I won so 4 of us got entry to the $100 main qualifier, didn't do much in that as my KK walked into AA.In fact, its all been downhill in the cash and sitngos since then.

I took a wicked $66 pot off of GTKID last night with a runner runner flush and I took a fat $24 pot off SiliconSlim last night in Razz when I runner runnered 8 high. But besides those 2 big wins against FCP members I also finished 1st in a $3 MTT on pokerstars with 1500+ people and cashed $1007 for first.
Hey DNA whut limits/levels do you play in both Ring and MTT's.For some reason I was under the impression, but believe me this is an uneducated impression, that you played 5/10 or so. Do you play poker as your ONLY, primary, suplemental, or just for fun/nominal part of your income???
I took a wicked $66 pot off of GTKID last night with a runner runner flush and I took a fat $24 pot off SiliconSlim last night in Razz when I runner runnered 8 high.    But besides those 2 big wins against FCP members I also finished 1st in a $3 MTT on pokerstars with 1500+  people and cashed $1007 for first.
Hey DNA whut limits/levels do you play in both Ring and MTT's.For some reason I was under the impression, but believe me this is an uneducated impression, that you played 5/10 or so. Do you play poker as your ONLY, primary, suplemental, or just for fun/nominal part of your income???
I am purely a recreational player. My entire blog is a 'project' to turn $50 into $5000 this year (not a Smash rip-off I swear). I do play some $5/$10 but its out of my bankroll. My primary play is $3/$6 unless I am bonus whoring then I will mix in $1/$2 and $2/$4. I dont hardly ever play SnGs or MTTs anymore except for fun with 'friends' or like the Negreanu Open or whatever. I havent played a MTT in nearly a month.I am pretty confident I will hit my $5000 this year and then next year my blog will be to turn $5000 into $15,000. This is my first year taking poker 'serious' and trying to study and learn the game., but its still purely for fun and even though I have had to pull a little over $500 out of my winings for 'fun stuff' my bills are not dependant upon it.
dna I love your blog. Thx for keeping it up. I'm glad you're doing the bonus thing though or your experiment might be over already. :club:
ROFL, sad but true. I will be the first one to admit and I have said this before. I am probably only a winning poker because I bonus wh0re. Its my first real year in poker. Last year I had to deposit like 10 times and was never able to withdraw. This year I have never had to deposit and have withdrawn 4 times and still have a $3/$6 bankroll. I know I'm not the best player yet, but I am improving and will continue to improve the more I play and read. I cant believe over 2000 people have read (or at least visited) my blog in the past 30 days, thats insane to me. I really only started it for pure accountability reasons for myself so I couldnt BS myself and I could look back and see 'mistakes'. Its kinda neat to look back in January when I was doing $5 SnGs and $0.10 NL and $0.25/$0.50 poker and it a short 6 months have made $2200 ($500 withdrawn). $2800 to go.

Just played in this today starting at noon est, ended about 5 15Hello DaTruPoker,Congratulations on your finish in tournament #9608602! You agreed to a deal at the final table to adjust the payouts as follows: Official New Player Payout Payout ========= ======== ====== DaTruPoker #1 $ 2640.00 $ 2022.00 AP916 #2 $ 1584.00 $ 2202.00When the tournament ended, you were automatically credited with the official 1st place payout of $2640.00.The difference between this amount and the amount to which you agreedin the deal is $618.00, and this amount has been debited from your account.You will find this transaction in the cashier history at this time.Good luck in your next event, and thank you for your participation.Best Regards,PokerStars Support Team------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------it was 20+2 with about 540 entrants. other than this, i split a 40+4 with a friend on UB on his account, we took first place which was 2k total, but they didnt let him withdraw and his account got banned when he clicked netteler instead of firepay. netteler knew he was underage and alerted UB(fk them). Ive won/placed in a handful of PR tournaments with 5 and 10 $ buy ins, and have also done well in a few UB tourneys. But this was my best payday by about 1300 bucks so far.

Well the idea behind the thread WAS not intended to be a way to show off or brag about MTT winnings.NOONE should feel incompetent OR small in the level of winnings or tournies buy in.So if you feel like this DONT, its not a shame where you like to play. So feel free to post your #'s.Co-D