just tell me it sucks

BB thinks he's good, but really isn't. He makes too many loose calls (preflop and postflop)10/20 4 handedI get Q :) ,5 :D in the SB.It's folded to me and I limp, BB raises, I call.flop is 3 :) ,Q :D ,7 :club: I check, BB bets, I raise, BB calls.turn is the A :D I check planning to raise...

It sucks.Lead out the turn unless you're real sure he's going to bet at it.
would you bet?what hands?what hands don't you bet?he raised preflop...[retard voice]I GOT MY FANCY PANTS OOOON!!1[/retarded voice]
BB thinks he's good, but really isn't. He makes too many loose calls (preflop and postflop)10/20 4 handedI get Q :) ,5 :D in the SB.It's folded to me and I limp, BB raises, I call.flop is 3 :) ,Q :D ,7 :club: I check, BB bets, I raise, BB calls.turn is the A :D I check planning to raise...
A trouble hand from Hell.He's probably got King-2 clubs, just to make you happy.I wouldn't check-raise this one. Bet the flop and the turn...him raising (rather than first-betting) will probably give you a better indication of where you stand.
A trouble hand from Hell.He's probably got King-2 clubs, just to make you happy.I wouldn't check-raise this one. Bet the flop and the turn...him raising (rather than first-betting) will probably give you a better indication of where you stand.
I like my flop c/r.I 3-bet/cap the turn all day and 5,000,000 times on sunday.
would you bet?what hands?what hands don't you bet?he raised preflop...
What hands would I bet into or what hands would I bet with?
ummm. If YOU were HIM, what hands would you bet?

would you bet?what hands? Not many. AQ/AA/QQ/AKcYour check is crazily suspicous after the flop raise. I'd expect you to bet KQ there and be checking hands that beat me in search of the elusive tripple C/R.

TRIFECTIA!I wouldn't have gone that far...ok, result time:he checked behind, i bet the river, he called.ALso, I had AA and raise preflop he cold calls with KT on the button.flop is K87, i bet, he raises, i 3-bet he calls. turn is a 6. I bet, he calls. river is a T, I bet, he raises...i should fold, but call. He says I butchered my AA hand...."I over played it", he says...fucking chumps like him make me sick. I want to tell him all the numbers and go bill phillmaff on his ass, but can't.I just started typing "drip" every time he made a mistake. Any other way to handle it? I play him every day...

I just started typing "drip" every time he made a mistake. Any other way to handle it? I play him every day..If you're propping, be nice.I find "thanks, I'm still learning, but I can't win at .50/1 because no one respects my raises." works well.That said, I haven't chatted on party in about 2 years, except one time when someone said "I think xxxxx is a bot" and I chatted "Yup."

would you bet?what hands?what hands don't you bet?he raised preflop...
What hands would I bet into or what hands would I bet with?
ummm. If YOU were HIM, what hands would you bet?
As myself in his position, after your check? Probably nothing.As him, a donkey that overplays, after your check? Any ace, and a few high q's (KQ, QJ)
TRIFECTIA!I wouldn't have gone that far...ok, result time:he checked behind, i bet the river, he called.ALso, I had AA and raise preflop he cold calls with KT on the button.flop is K87, i bet, he raises, i 3-bet he calls. turn is a 6. I bet, he calls. river is a T, I bet, he raises...i should fold, but call.  He says I butchered my AA hand...."I over played it", he says...fucking chumps like him make me sick. I want to tell him all the numbers and go bill phillmaff on his ass, but can't.I just started typing "drip" every time he made a mistake. Any other way to handle it? I play him every day...
It's always a good practice to point out every time your opponent makes a mistake... Seriously, you should know as much as anyone that you should just ignore him and keep taking his money.Stop watching the chat. That way you can resist telling this guy how bad he sucks. Unless you were being sarcastic about the "drip" thing. I hope...
TRIFECTIA!I wouldn't have gone that far...ok, result time:he checked behind, i bet the river, he called.ALso, I had AA and raise preflop he cold calls with KT on the button.flop is K87, i bet, he raises, i 3-bet he calls. turn is a 6. I bet, he calls. river is a T, I bet, he raises...i should fold, but call.  He says I butchered my AA hand...."I over played it", he says...fucking chumps like him make me sick. I want to tell him all the numbers and go bill phillmaff on his ass, but can't.I just started typing "drip" every time he made a mistake. Any other way to handle it? I play him every day...
Soooooooo, what'd he show on the hand in question?