Who all is playing in the main event and what day are you starting at and how did you qualify or did you pay the 10K...Just to see how many fcpers are gonna be there.I myself am starting on saturaday at 11:00 and qualified through a sat on bodog.

Main event is for suckers.GL though.  If you win, throw a party.  I won't go, but I'll dink to unconciousness the same night for moral support.
]nono...of i win your coming Ill do a three day party and one will be in beantown were i have a few friends!!!
Main event is for suckers.GL though.  If you win, throw a party.  I won't go, but I'll dink to unconciousness the same night for moral support.
]nono...of i win your coming Ill do a three day party and one will be in beantown were i have a few friends!!!
your party is rigged.
Ill do a three day party and one will be in beantown were i have a few friends!!!Remind me to draft you for my WSOP team.
lol..very funny...but bodog gave me the same odds as James Woods...you never know
Ill do a three day party and one will be in beantown were i have a few friends!!!Remind me to draft you for my WSOP team.
lol..very funny...but bodog gave me the same odds as James Woods...you never know
lol... I love the way bodog spreads odds on its qualifiers. I thought that was cool when I looked it up on their site. Anyways, I qualified through the 30 seat guarantee (ended up being 35 seats) at Full Tilt. Only thing is I still don't know my start date and seating assignment. They waited until like last Thursday or so to register everyone... why?? I don't have a clue. Anyway, they said Harrah's is backed up on emailing the starting dates and what not. I have to find out there. But gl to all the FCPers and I'll see yall in Vegas!
Main event is for suckers.GL though. If you win, throw a party. I won't go, but I'll dink to unconciousness the same night for moral support.
Smash I paid $15 for my seat, I would say its +ev either way. By the way if you are smart you pick me in your draft, because I plan to win the whole thing.