daniel tipped the valet $5?

Tipping is still stupid.You are essentially patting the back of someone, for doing what they're supposed to do.Like do you tip the pizza delievry man? I dont, because his job is to bring the pizza. "Here you go man, an extra 2 bucks, cause you did whats in your job description" NOW, if he watered my lawn and took my dog for a walk, thatd be a different story.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

classic ron mexico

I certainly hope Faisal is just trying to get under everyone's skin because if he is serious, alert the Guiness Book people, we have just found the dumbest human alive. Between the stupid video for h

I was a valet driver from October to December. Best tip I got was 10 bucks from some guy in a Mercedes-Benz Sl500 w/ AMG kit... and that was after we parked him right by the entrance. The average tip was about 2 bucks. Nothing wrong at all with Dan's tip.

Tipping is still stupid. You are essentially patting the back of someone, for doing what they're supposed to do. Like do you tip the pizza delievry man? I dont, because his job is to bring the pizza.
Must be a Canadian thing :roll:
Like do you tip the pizza delievry man? I dont, because his job is to bring the pizza. "Here you go man, an extra 2 bucks, cause you did whats in your job description" NOW, if he watered my lawn and took my dog for a walk, thatd be a different story.
You do realize that delivery men get paid less hourly because a tip is expected, right? I wouldn't be eating that pizza without a good inspection if I were you...

$5.00 is way too much!!! DN is a nice guy tipping that much. Two bucks maximum and usually one buck! If you fools pay more than that and your not as well off as DN then your livin Niiggaa rich!!! And you'll be broke in no time. Then, when you don't have any money, ask the velet guy to help you out. I bet he laughs in your face.Then calls security cause your broke aaarrse is trespassing!

Of course we tip the delivery guys...If we didn't, companies would charge more for their pizza (to pay their employees), or our lazy asses would have to drive to the restaurant to pick up their pizza...

Tipping is still stupid.You are essentially patting the back of someone, for doing what they're supposed to do.Like do you tip the pizza delievry man? I dont, because his job is to bring the pizza. "Here you go man, an extra 2 bucks, cause you did whats in your job description" NOW, if he watered my lawn and took my dog for a walk, thatd be a different story.
I over-tip the food delivery guys. Think about it.Edit: I just realized who this knucklehead is and since my second sentence above requires a few brain cells at minimum, it should be retracted.
Of course we tip the delivery guys...If we didn't, companies would charge more for their pizza (to pay their employees), or our lazy asses would have to drive to the restaurant to pick up their pizza...
By tipping YOU are paying more for your pizza idiot.
By tipping YOU are paying more for your pizza idiot.
You're right, besides, it's much funnier to think that you don't tip delivery guys.

you suck, faisal.....i hope you never go out to eat...and if you do i hope the server takes care of your food the way you take care of the server.

Tipping is still stupid.You are essentially patting the back of someone, for doing what they're supposed to do.Like do you tip the pizza delievry man? I dont, because his job is to bring the pizza.  "Here you go man, an extra 2 bucks, cause you did whats in your job description"  NOW, if he watered my lawn and took my dog for a walk, thatd be a different story.
its remarks like these that give canadians a bad name for tipping!!the pizza guy gets tip cause its his car he is driving into the growned to get your pizza there nice and warm.and most wait staff get tips for good service ! dont hide behind the fact you are one cheap bastard

Faisal, if companies have to pay their employees $10/hour instead of $5/hour, they charge more for their products...The customer ultimately pays more...See how it works? Not too difficult, "idiot"...

want to know what I tipped my waiter at applebees?
Yes.
HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAne ways... DN r0x but i really couldnt give a rats a$$ about what he tipped the valet, i mean honestly... Wow this should go on like celebrity magazine!!!DN only tipped $5 to the valet!!!!!!!!!!!!I can see it on the shelves while im in line at the cash register.all in all this post is funny

I certainly hope Faisal is just trying to get under everyone's skin because if he is serious, alert the Guiness Book people, we have just found the dumbest human alive. Between the stupid video for his signature, (funny 2 weeks ago) and his opinion on tipping, it appears his parents should look into a retroactive abortion. "Doc, I'm in my 94th trimester, what can you do for me, I really don't wanna have this kid"

• Like 1
  • 9 years later...

I certainly hope Faisal is just trying to get under everyone's skin because if he is serious, alert the Guiness Book people, we have just found the dumbest human alive. Between the stupid video for his signature, (funny 2 weeks ago) and his opinion on tipping, it appears his parents should look into a retroactive abortion. "Doc, I'm in my 94th trimester, what can you do for me, I really don't wanna have this kid"

classic ron mexico

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...