wsop $3000 limit hold'em

Update from poker pagesSunday, 03rd of July 2005 09:39 PMHere are some of the noteable stacks i see * Daniel Negreanu 35K * Cyndi Violette 28K * Brett Jungblut 18,300 * Chip Jett 17,500 * Kenna James 17,000 * Mike Laing 14K * Matt Matros 12,500 * Gary Lent 11K * John Strempf 11K * Louis Asmo 11K * Maureen Feduniak 7500 * Bill Chen 5K * TJ Cloutier 3K

Guest XXEddie
yea.. this is great for him cause everyone just thought he was so lucky, he is for sure gonna go far in this.Doesnt he have 3 bracelets in limit ?
$2000 Limit Hold em in 2004$2000 S.H.O.E. Event in 2003$2000 Pot Limit Holdem in 1998

Another update from pokerpages.comSunday, 03rd of July 2005 11:54 PMWell Chip couldn't kick in the afterburners. Jett is out. Brett Jungblut, Gary Lent , and Ron Faltinsky have also fallen. There is a half an hour left and 54 players remain at level 10. The blinds are 500 and 1000. Betting levels are 1000 and 2000. Here is a list of some of the noteable players i still see and their chip stacks when i last checked. * Louis Asmo 15K * Eli Balas 20K * Carlo Citrone 40K back from the brink! * TJ Cloutier 12K * Mark Grigorich 10K * Jay Heimowitz 35K * Lonnie Heimowitz 4K good luck! * Kenna James 30K * Senthil Kumar 52K * Mike Laing 12K * Matt Matros 19K * Daniel Negreanu 64K Wow * Ralph Perry 35K * Allie Prescott 32K * Luis Santoni 30K * Joe Sebok 5,500 * John Strempf 11K * Roy Thung 35K * Alex Todd 22K * Cyndy Violette 78K Our big stack right now!

$3000 Limit Tourney UpdateAfter a rough couple levels to end the day DN is down to 1/2 of a single chip.  He was seen asking one of the floor persons where his chair went.
That was just so poorly written and unfunny that it is sad. :cry:

Is DN buying into the 1000$ NL holdem rebuy tornament? DN in a rebuy tournament is the best entertaiment play by play poker can offer.

BTW, if you read this, Daniel, I wonder if you can give me some information on Rafi Amit, who's the chip leader at the 10,000$ Omaha tournament. He is clearly Israeli, by his name, but I've never heard of him (as oppose to David Levi, Asher Deri, Eli Balas, Avi Friedman and Eli Elezra. Not a bad lineup..)

Date / Time: 2005-07-04 14:31:00Title: Daniel Negreanu Eliminated in 22nd Place ($6,725)Log: With the board showing 9h-7d-3h-Ks, a shortstacked Daniel Negreanu goes all in with A-10. He's called by Kieu Duong, and knows immediately "You have a King, right?" But it's far worse than he thinks. She turns over K-3. Adding insult to injury, the river brings another 3, giving her a full house, and sending Daniel back to the rebuy tournament already in progress.