anyone else gotten 'some' from poker?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are MAYBE three "eligible" ladies that come into the poker room I play at...and I doubt my tubby 4/8 playin' butt is gonna impress their panties off. One flirted with me heavily, and we had a drink after a session....but another regular warned me off her, as she either had an STD or was kept by another regular who prolly would just shoot me as soon as look at me. I really couldn't tell by the cryptic words he used...in her presence I might add.HOWEVER....if you stick it out....around 3:30AM, the strippers from across the border come in to play. There is a group of about 6 of them...all hot...but alas...we're back to "tubby" and "4/8".I need a personal trainer. :club: Anywho...

And clearly you can't flirt with Darth, I am too busy building the Death Star.the death star is corrupting you darth one. in order to lead you away from a life of solitude, i'm afraid i'm gona have to use these handcuff.....handcuff.jpg....the pink one fits you better.

Was reminded by certain events tonight that this information may be usefull to some of you nerds out there, that may need an extra advantage when it come to the ladies.Thrice, count it, THRICE have I been laid via cards, and one of those times (albiet via a magic trick, the "double lift") was a threesome with 2 cheerleaders in high school.The just of it: use poker at parties to your advantage... "whoever wins the most get's to choose a partner", or some other variation that the loveliest of the fairer sex will willing comply to in a party atmosphere.Sounds absurd, but just give it a try and thank me later.WTF?

And clearly you can't flirt with Darth, I am too busy building the Death Star.the death star is corrupting you darth one. in order to lead you away from a life of solitude, i'm afraid i'm gona have to use these handcuff.....handcuff.jpg....the pink one fits you better.
You cut my hand off though...unless you are trying to handcuff my other fake robotic hand onto something else??Something else .. being...a stormtrooper? What?!

You cut my hand off though...unless you are trying to handcuff my other fake robotic hand onto something else??Something else .. being...a stormtrooper? What?!wait a minute!! didn't you cut my hand off first.sterb104.gifbesides handcuffs doesn't have to go on the arm, there are plenty of other combinations. i'm trying to lead you into the path of happiness darth one. :wink:

It seems you are implying an incestuous relationship my son. But we can do some lightside/darkside roleplaying.. but I must warn you my son, you don't understand the power of the dark side!!Man... If any of my friends knew I was saying this, I would have none.