anyone else gotten 'some' from poker?

Yeah, everyone out there who wants to have a threesome with 18 year old cheerleaders is a pedophile! Those people disgust me.  If anyone comes across any pictures of such an event taking place send them to me and I will try to prosecute to the full extent of the law. (please send as many as possible, and not just cheerleaders, but nurses, flight attendants, schoolgirls....)
I know a lot of 18 year old nurses and flight attendants :roll:
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 cheerleaders in high school.
Nobody here is upset that this guy is proud of having sex with a minor (if this is at all true)? Pedophile.
Maybe he was in school too? Maybe he was only 16? Possibility...
Yeah, everyone out there who wants to have a threesome with 18 year old cheerleaders is a pedophile! Those people disgust me.  If anyone comes across any pictures of such an event taking place send them to me and I will try to prosecute to the full extent of the law. (please send as many as possible, and not just cheerleaders, but nurses, flight attendants, schoolgirls....)
I know a lot of 18 year old nurses and flight attendants :roll:
If you didn't notice I was refering to nude pictures of women posing in such outfits, possibly just a costume. But you're right, I'm sure no 18 year old has ever posed nude in such an outfit, how stupid of me. Thanks for pointing this out, especially with the little eye rolling guy (which really made your point).

Nobody here is upset that this guy is proud of having sex with a minor (if this is at all true)? Pedophile.1. It was not sex with a minor, it was sex with two minors. Technically, you are supposed to add their ages together, so even if they were both 14 it's still fine, seeing as their cumulative age is 28.2. If by "upset", you mean "jealous", then yes I am upset.3. I would give my left nut to have a story like that. Not that I believe the OP, because if it really happened he would give details. And pictures. And phone numbers. And rufies...what?

Somehow, I believe the whole point of he original post was to point out a threesome with two cheerleaders.  woo hoo for you.  My only question is, how good looking were those male cheerleaders?  Were you at the bottom of top of the pyramid?
They were hermaphrodites. I find it offensive to hermaphroditus that you call them 'male'.As to the question of underage, yes, they were 17.But I was 4 so I can't be prosecuted.
They were hermaphrodites.  I find it offensive to hermaphroditus  that you call them 'male'.As to the question of underage, yes, they were 17.But I was 40 so I can be prosecuted.
Fixed.
They were hermaphrodites.  I find it offensive to hermaphroditus  that you call them 'male'.As to the question of underage, yes, they were 17.But I was 40 so I can be prosecuted.
Fixed.[/b]
ZING
Fixed.
Sweet, I'll still be able to pull them in 12 years.

while teaching my gf the basics of poker, i intentionally left out the section on check-raising. we got a heads up game going with the prize of dinner and dancing for her or the rendering of services for me. I felt bad after check-raising her on the river a few times and crushing her. i didnt feel so bad about 15 minutes later. ok, it was more like 3 minutes later, but who's counting.

while teaching my gf the basics of poker, i intentionally left out the section on check-raising. we got a heads up game going with the prize of dinner and dancing for her or the rendering of services for me. I felt bad after check-raising her on the river a few times and crushing her. i didnt feel so bad about 15 minutes later.  ok, it was more like 3 minutes later, but who's counting.
lol on all accounts. Self deprecation rules.
Use the force and you will never have a problem with getting laid
Like you would have a problem getting laid any time you want. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:BTW Please bring back your picture!
Like you would have a problem getting laid any time you want. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:BTW Please bring back your picture!
I find it hilarious that everytime Marion posts, someone inevitably makes a shameless pass at her...By the way Marion, I would never do something that despicable to win your affections.(and for the less intelligent, hopefully simply younger readers:the irony of this post is intentional.)
hey, they could of been seniors in high school = 18
Or, ya know, a pedophile.
Yeah, everyone out there who wants to have a threesome with 18 year old cheerleaders is a pedophile! Those people disgust me. If anyone comes across any pictures of such an event taking place send them to me and I will try to prosecute to the full extent of the law. (please send as many as possible, and not just cheerleaders, but nurses, flight attendants, schoolgirls....)
I would be happy to help in the research of your quest for prosecution. :wink:
I find it hilarious that everytime Marion posts, someone inevitably makes a shameless pass at her...By the way Marion, I would never do something that despicable to win your affections.(and for the less intelligent, hopefully simply younger readers:the irony of this post is intentional.)
Okay okay I will fess up. I went on three dates with guys I met at the poker table :oops: And I still get this shameless passing when I have this extremely heavy helmet on my head... interesting.
And I still get this shameless passing when I have this extremely heavy helmet on my head... interesting.anyone seen my dad? i need a hug.  :wink:
LUKE ! WTF!! You sliced my fake hand off!!!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO GET DISMEMBERED SERIOUSLY!!
LUKE ! WTF!! You sliced my fake hand off!!!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO GET DISMEMBERED SERIOUSLY!!whao, flirting sure ain't the same as it used to be.
Son, I was just pissed that the Force has become stronger with you.And clearly you can't flirt with Darth, I am too busy building the Death Star.