online poker is rigged!!! caught in the act!

"So now I have proof that online poker is rigged and if anybody tries to tell you differently, they’re in on it! "According to this article........You're in on it!!!!!    :club:
LOL!!! You never know, people (idiots) might take it seriously!
You do know the guy came up with it and put it in his blog is joking right?
No way! Really? I could have sworn he was serious. You mean those people DON'T have cards that they're hiding? It was photo editing? You can't be serious. YOU'RE IN ON IT! YOU'RE A CHEATER JUST LIKE THE REST OF THEM!
No way! Really? I could have sworn he was serious. You mean those people DON'T have cards that they're hiding? It was photo editing? You can't be serious. YOU'RE IN ON IT! YOU'RE A CHEATER JUST LIKE THE REST OF THEM!
Wow, the weird thing is both of us are joking but a couple of them aren't
Read the 2nd post... I said it was a joke!!!!
Reading's for loooosers
No, it's that the player did not intend to cheat....it was his friend's jacket and the card just fell out.
You guys know this is a joke right?
Serriously man learn to read, i usually don't berate people, but I don't think anyone would think that it wasn't a joke. It would be nice if you actually read the whole thread, and by whole i mean first two posts... mmmmk thnx.
You guys know this is a joke right?
Serriously man learn to read, i usually don't berate people, but I don't think anyone would think that it wasn't a joke. It would be nice if you actually read the whole thread, and by whole i mean first two posts... mmmmk thnx.
Wait.....it was a joke? (sw)No matter how many times I look at it I still love to see the dealer dealing from the bottom of the deck. It's hilarious