what would you do ??????????

OK main event 11 players left...you are about tied for the chip lead and there are 3 really short stacks...the other chip leader goes all in you have AA....do you call and risk not getting to the final tbl of the main event or do you fold and wait for the final table ????

call stupid!!
final tbl. is a million dollars...if i were rich to start with yes call..if i saved to be in the main event i would fold...call me stupid if u like
call stupid!!
final tbl. is a million dollars...if i were rich to start with yes call..if i saved to be in the main event i would fold...call me stupid if u like
if final table were a million, wouldn't 11th be somewhere in the upper 6 figures.you know how much EV (in millions) you would give up by folding!!
call stupid!!
if final table were a million, wouldn't 11th be somewhere in the upper 6 figures.you know how much EV (in millions) you would give up by folding!!
sorry i want the final tbl...they say you win with AA 8O% or something stupid like that....i am due then to win the next 8O times i have AA
call stupid!!
sorry i want the final tbl...they say you win with AA 8O% or something stupid like that....i am due then to win the next 8O times i have AA
say 11 places is 800000...i could use the extra 200k..not sure about you
....i am due then to win the next 8O times i have AApercentage only counts when you've actually played the hand.
thanks for reminding me
OK main event 11 players left...you are about tied for the chip lead and there are 3 really short stacks...the other chip leader goes all in you have AA....do you call and risk not getting to the final tbl of the main event or do you fold and wait for the final table ????
What's the difference in pay from 11th to 10th? What's my money situation? What's my read on the other Chip-Leader?
say 11 places is 800000...i could use the extra 200k..not sure about you
Sorry, but that's a horrible argument. You MUST play to win. Sure the difference between 11th and 10th may be 200k, but the difference between 11th and 1st is going to be around 10 million.

Whomever says they would fold here should be stricken down by the poker gods, and should never play poker again. From the sound of this post, you have an 80% chance to become the massive chipleader and be in great shape to take down the title. By folding, you are essentially saying "Run Me Over!" If you play a tournament, you play to win and call.

Okay, am I the only one seeing you're almost guaranteed a million anyway if you call? Even if you lose, there is a great chance on of the other 3 short stacks get knocked out, and since you started with more chips, they would get the 11th place money, and up the chain. Shortest stack has to have the best hand, followed by second short stack, followed by 3rd short stack, followed by chip leader for you to get knocked out. So you would have to have the WORST hand of all of them, starting with pocket Aces. Doubt seroiusly that'll happen.

Okay, am I the only one seeing you're almost guaranteed a million anyway if you call? Even if you lose, there is a great chance on of the other 3 short stacks get knocked out, and since you started with more chips, they would get the 11th place money, and up the chain. Shortest stack has to have the best hand, followed by second short stack, followed by 3rd short stack, followed by chip leader for you to get knocked out. So you would have to have the WORST hand of all of them, starting with pocket Aces. Doubt seroiusly that'll happen.
I think you missed the boat here. The 3 short stacks are not all in. Only the other chip leader is all in. If you lose with AA, then you are out of the tournament in 11th place.

I can guarentee you that my heart would be beating very fast, and that I would call real fast. If you fold, then you are passing up a great opportunity to become the MONSTER chip leader. If you are so willing to fold with AA, what will you call with in crunch time?

The only time you can really consider folding in THIS situation ( when you're already a winner and you know that you're odds-on to take the commanding chip lead and bring the chip-leader close to elimination) is if you for some unknown reason owed someone more than the 11th place pay-out and you had no other way of getting the money together? I honestly can't see folding here... You've got a chance at "guaranteeing" yourself a top 5 finish at the worst, thats if you play the big stack like an over-rated internet donkey.

I would call also.....lolYa fold AA you might as well never play poker again!!made for a good argument..lolhave a nice day

call stupid!!
I don't think that you have anything to worrry about. You will never find yourself in this situation. Because with each bump up in money you would be saying to yourself, a fold here and I win an extra 10K, 20K, 50K, ect. If you plan on folding AA in these situations, then you will never make it to the top 11 spots.

This has to be the dumbest question/situation ever. What self respecting, money loving person would fold here?Every poker player dreams and prays every day for a situation like this to happen to them.Except maybe the OP who wets his pants when he's faced with an all-in call when he has the nut flush because his opponent might have the one card he needs for a straight flush.