anyone on stars now?

Anyone on stars now and want to get a game together if we can get enough people. I will play anything 100$ nl and smaller, 1/2 limit and smaller or any other games. Most likely have to be a short handed game as I don't know how many people on this forum are wasting t heir friday night playing online.I've also got some extra money in neteller so if there are a bunch of people on party or some other site, I'll get in there too. I just think it would be fun to get a table together, chat up some strategy or whatnot while we play and actually play at a table at the lower limits with everyone trying to employ the best strategies.Let me know :-)

I'm playing 5/10.Dont bother me.
:roll: Didn't need to respond to my post if you didn't want to be bothered ;-)I didn't want to play against you anyway (I don't mean that, I don't even know you)GL at your tables tonight
uhh, we should just both jump into a head up room you name it and ill follow, whats your screen name? mine is Drdoom01
OoohI do like heads up matches, but I like limit head up a lot more, been trying to get more into limit holdem.However, I need to make some money tonight so I'm five tabling. I can add another full table and chat and have some good times, but I can't five table and do a heads up, too much crazy action.I do play all week though, so I would be interested in getting heads up matches together.
I'm on stars right now and I'd  be willing to play. Just let me know what and where
Cool, my s/n is frankdawg18Im thinking we could probably get enough people to sit in a short handed ring game, either nl or limit. I can't go higher than 1/2 limit even though my bankroll can b/c i'm still a fishie limit player. IF you guys want to play lower, anything is cool with me. So anyone prefer limit or nl and what stakes, we can start a table....
I'd play 100NL
Awesome... I'm at 2 100 nl tables right now, you should join one of them ;-) , I'll turn my chat on.I would like to get enough people then we could start a whole new 100 nl table and just have fcp'rs, that would be cool too, anyone else interested ?
ok, table?
Should i just start a full 100nl table, if it fills up then cool, if not that's fine ?Im assuming you would play 100nl with us too polak? I know bascomb is in.