scotty nguyen video at cardplayer

Jeez. Anyone see Scotty's lady friend in the cardplayer video, she is so 1.4! For an older and not so good looking guy like scotty that ain't a bad piece of arse, she must be 30 years younger than him, nice! do you think the fact that he is rich has anything to do with it?(i think this is the right link)http://www.cardplayer.com/poker_videos/?tournament=93

Jeez. Anyone see Scotty's lady friend in the cardplayer video, she is so 1.4! For an older and not so good looking guy like scotty that ain't a bad piece of arse, she must be 30 years younger than him, nice! do you think the fact that he is rich has anything to do with it?(i think this is the right link)http://www.cardplayer.com/poker_videos/?tournament=93
Did Scotty Nguyen get divorced?I think that might be his daughter.... :wink:
Glad to see Scotty rocking the mullet again! He looks much cooler with the mullet than he did bald.
I can imagen what it was like when he picked up on the girl."you know baby, scotty got it all, the money, the cars and the skills baby. You haven't been with the best till you be with Scotty. We go to the final table, Sotty win it all!"The mullet is what gives soctty his ability to talk about him self in the third person and his ability to make reads.VIVA LA MULLET!

For all you mullet fans......he was bald when he put on a performance for the ages in the 2003 WSOP ME...remember that if he doesn't get sucked out on...He probably makes the final table in the ME with a healthy stack...The Mullet is overrated.

For all you mullet fans......he was bald when he put on a performance for the ages in the 2003 WSOP ME...remember that if he doesn't get sucked out on...He probably makes the final table in the ME with a healthy stack...The Mullet is overrated.
Oh Come on, he was rocking the mullet when he won the WSOP main event in 1998 I believe. I remember him with the mullet and shades "We Did it Baby!" while hugging Mike Matusow on the rail.
Oh Come on, he was rocking the mullet when he won the WSOP main event in 1998 I believe. I remember him with the mullet and shades "We Did it Baby!" while hugging Mike Matusow on the rail.
Joe Dirt rocked the mullet and look who he hooked up with and I'm not talking about Buffalo Bob.Lifes a garden, Dig it!
Did Scotty Nguyen get divorced?I think that might be his daughter.... :wink:
I thought he did get divorced. He was always hitting on Shana Hiatt at the WPT... but if it is his daughter then hook me the fu.ck up. Banging her then going down stairs for HU freezeouts with Scotty over 17 Coronas, not a bad life baby!

Thats Scotty's girlfriend, she was sitting next to me at the event, and then she called him and said " baby is there somewhere I can sit for the final table " .... and they were hugging a lot and he had his hand on her ass a bit. So ya, Scotty is an official pimp, cuz she was HOT

Thats Scotty's girlfriend, she was sitting next to me at the event, and then she called him and said " baby is there somewhere I can sit for the final table " .... and they were hugging a lot and he had his hand on her ass a bit. So ya, Scotty is an official pimp, cuz she was HOT
PIMP indeed.....
Scotty is a bad man.. its a combination of two things1. The Mullet2. He talks about himself in the third person"Scotty going all the way with you baby. Scotty and you gonna be sittin at the final table, baby."
2. He talks about himself in the third person"Scotty going all the way with you baby. Scotty and you gonna be sittin at the final table, baby."
"Bob Dole like Scotty Nguyen. Bob Dole gonna play some poker with Scotty. Bob Dole also talk in third person."
and remember that if he didnt suck out on some other guy, i forget the hand but they showed it on tv, he wouldnt have made it that far in the first place. i dont see how it was a performance of the ages.
You gotta be joking rite? I mean Scotty has a wife and kids. He wouldn't do such thing to his family (cuz he's asian). But if thats really his girlfriend, Scotty is DA PIMP!!!
Guest XXEddie
Scotty-"We did it man"Matusow-"You did it"Random fan-"We did it Scotty!! WOOT!"
HE didn't get sucked out on,all the money went in preflop,JJ vs AQ so virtually a coin flip
Guest XXEddie
HE didn't get sucked out on,all the money went in preflop,JJ vs AQ so virtually a coin flip
yeah, he wasnt a big favorite PF, or on the flop really....but it happened on the river, so it was kinda a suckout