bankroll is robbed while on vacation

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like he is looking for sympathyThank you Captain Obvious.and more importantly $$, from DN...Thank you Captain What The Hell Are You Talking About?

sounds like he is looking for sympathyThank you Captain Obvious.and more importantly $$, from DN...Thank you Captain What The Hell Are You Talking About?
woo-hoo, i'ma captain!

Chappelle's recent stand up that was on Showtime? I've watched it like three times. Funny stuff.My favorite part was the whole Michael Jackson bit. From the good host part to why hasn't this kid died yet. The "mom, get me in a room with Chubby Checker" slayed me. Funny Mofo

Good Day SirI said good day.
Does this mean there is actually another Don and Mike fan who plays poker?I will have to put you in THE BOOK
Blech. Don and Mike. The two most unfunny tumors on the face of the earth. Hey Don, try to miss the dog next time and hit that annoying c-nt Frida instead.
Not a huge Jim Carrey fan. I think his best movie was The Cable Guy. Next favorite, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I don't really get into his slapstick deal. Good for a laugh, definitely.
Ok the Cable Guy was the worst movie of his career by far

most people don't know this, but cash is covered under your homeowners policy........minus your deductible of course...their are limits for theft, but my guess would be at least 1k of it would be covered...

most people don't know this, but cash is covered under your homeowners policy........minus your deductible of course...their are limits for theft, but my guess would be at least 1k of it would be covered...
...and then the IRS comes knocking on his door wondering where he got the money and why he didn't declare it. :wink: How are you supposed to prove to the insurance company that you had a grand cash in the house? What do you think a claim like this would do for your premiums? I'm pretty sure the insurance company would jack your rates if you continually keep that much cash in house and not in a safe.
Chappelle's recent stand up that was on Showtime? I've watched it like three times. Funny stuff.My favorite part was the whole Michael Jackson bit. From the good host part to why hasn't this kid died yet. The "mom, get me in a room with Chubby Checker" slayed me. Funny Mofo
I've seen it about 50 times. no word of a lie. So they ride roller coasters, and pet'in giraffs, and monkeys,, kids shit.. then amongst all this fun, mike decides to pull out some wine and some pills, and sucks this kids dick..folks it hurts me to say it. Then the kid has the nerve to call that abuse.Motha ****** that is a good host! god damn!.. I'd be lucky to get a glass of grape drink at my friends house.You ever watch that sunny D commercial.. All the kids come running in from outdoors.. Alright we got some purple stuff, some sunny D// as soon as they say sunnny D all the kids go. "Yeeaahhhhhh"....... if u ever watch that commercial watch the black kid in the back,, he be like. "I want that purple stuff".

First of all, I have no idea who Don and Mike are. If it is a morning show, Stern all the way for meI got the Good Day Sir thing from Fez on That '70's Show.As for the Phillies fan, and that itself is a seperate post, I would bet you loved Liar, Liar. I respect that, (not really) but I disagree. Cable Guy was a semi-dark comedy. That's how I like him. Not, In Living Color style. I don't like cheesball, hey your supposed to laugh at this stuff, comedy. Just me.

...and then the IRS comes knocking on his door wondering where he got the money and why he didn't declare it. :wink: How are you supposed to prove to the insurance company that you had a grand cash in the house? What do you think a claim like this would do for your premiums? I'm pretty sure the insurance company would jack your rates if you continually keep that much cash in house and not in a safe.
This HAS to be a joke. You think the IRS cares about $1000? The insurance company's going to jack your premium because you have $1000 in your house? Tell me you're kidding...
I confess.Anyone wanna play heads up for $1400?Royal, I haven't seen the latest comedy routine. I've actually been working. I know, I can't believe it either.
have you seen Chappelle's newest stand up?? for what its worth, i think is what its called.anywyas. get on it. if not
Wow. I probably should have anticipated flame. I was just sharing the story with you guys. I thought maybe something similar happened to people on the forum and they would reply. Still, since no-one can believe my numbers... I'll go ahead and fill in some details that will make it clear for everyone.Here are the details of my local game:1-2 NL 100 min 500 max buy in. Multiple rebuys.There are a few good players there... but a lot of suckers. It can be a very loose game. Again guys... I said in a good night I can make about 1k at that game. My average is probably around 3-4 hundred profit. I'll repeat for emphasis: I usually win 3-4 hundred or lose 1-2 hundred. On a good night I can walk out with near 1k. There is a lot of action at my game. I know you guys didn't have all the details... so winning my numbers did sound extreme.Anyway, my BR was small because :A. I have a POS car that I spent 800 to buy and have put over 1k in repairsB. I lack money/BR management skills. Something I plan to address over the course of the year.

Why'd you point out me and Royal? We were talking about Chappelle and his special, For What its worth. Well except for the part where he called you a liar and I confessed to ripping you off, we didn't say anything. Well, that's a lie as well. Nevermind.

Howard Stern is not funny anymore. Hasn't been in the last five years or so. He also looks like an old woman from Long Island.That said, I think the confusion in this thread (and the flaming) is due to the use of the term "bankroll." I think you could have avoided all of this by simply referring to it as "some money I've made playing poker." It would be more accurate as well. I would say any money that's being used for auto repair is not a poker bankroll.

On my 20th b-day june 27th, I had offers from my best friend and my grandmother to take me to Vegas on my 21st.
Those are your top two suspects, or people that they told.
Hmmm.... I play 1/2 and 2/4 NL almoast exclusivly. However, i do frequent the 5/10 NL tables a couple times a week. I have won 700$ pots in 1/2 NL game... oh maybe 3 times? A 1400$ pot is fine in a 5/10. But honestly, 1.6k bankroll, you make 1k a night, and you have made 1.4k in a single pot playing 1/2.... and you play live. Now i make over 1k a night pretty easily doin 1/2 but thats on 4 tables. Each of the tables online, no tipping, and seeing many more hands then live play. Yep I gotta call Bull$hit on this entire post.
Do you really make 1k a night? I need to know the everyday no limit players strategy to winning because the guys at my local card club win about 1k a night as well playing $2/$3 no limit. I do decent in no-limit but i never won more than $500 in 1 session.
I confess.Anyone wanna play heads up for $1400?Royal, I haven't seen the latest comedy routine. I've actually been working. I know, I can't believe it either.
have you seen Chappelle's newest stand up?? for what its worth, i think is what its called.anywyas. get on it. if not
Wow. I probably should have anticipated flame. I was just sharing the story with you guys. I thought maybe something similar happened to people on the forum and they would reply. Still, since no-one can believe my numbers... I'll go ahead and fill in some details that will make it clear for everyone.Here are the details of my local game:1-2 NL 100 min 500 max buy in. Multiple rebuys.There are a few good players there... but a lot of suckers. It can be a very loose game. Again guys... I said in a good night I can make about 1k at that game. My average is probably around 3-4 hundred profit. I'll repeat for emphasis: I usually win 3-4 hundred or lose 1-2 hundred. On a good night I can walk out with near 1k. There is a lot of action at my game. I know you guys didn't have all the details... so winning my numbers did sound extreme.Anyway, my BR was small because :A. I have a POS car that I spent 800 to buy and have put over 1k in repairsB. I lack money/BR management skills. Something I plan to address over the course of the year.
Wholy fuck.. Not holy.. but Wholy.. cuz your that big of a douche!!Traptsteve, sounds like a homo-erotic type nick name to me, anyways. listen up bruce, Your playing 1-2 NL, right. i used to play 1-2 NL. and i played 2,4 NL., and i made decent money, and i lost decent money. There are a lot of swings, and obviously your new at this, and just started winning.Your 20, and like 80% of other 20 year olds, u just started playing 6 months ago.So do youself a favour, and consider yourself lucky that you lost your winnings, and not your hard earned cash.Next
Not a huge Jim Carrey fan.  I think his best movie was The Cable Guy.  Next favorite,  Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.  I don't really get into his slapstick deal.  Good for a laugh, definitely.
Ok the Cable Guy was the worst movie of his career by far
"Down, Down, Down.....The Red Knight is Going Down"