I think DN should do that more. The only way he's getting to a dinner break is by joining a limit tournament 3 hours late.Hell, if he won't start showing up late, he might starve to death. Hang in there, DN, there are two eggplants with your name all over it.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think DN should do that more. The only way he's getting to a dinner break is by joining a limit tournament 3 hours late.Hell, if he won't start showing up late, he might starve to death. Hang in there, DN, there are two eggplants with your name all over it.
This is totally off topic but... you know 2/3 of the world's eggplants are grown in Jersey.Yeah... sorry, we don't have much to be proud of here.Except Phil Ivey.

What's with DN not getting a mention in Cardplayers list of notables right before the break? He's in the middle to upper part of the players listed.Not that I really care, but it was interesting. Maybe it is better that way, he'll come out of nowhere now.

No, I was looking at the 7 Card Razz section, at the chip count listed before the dinner break. They put him up on the most recent one at 6k, so that's cool. Git'r done, Gangsta D.

Git'r done, Gangsta D.
For future reference: Larry the Cable Guy and whigger slang does not mix. :club:
They go together like lamb and tuna fish.-Travis
Or spaghetti and meatballs, if you prefer that analogy.
Git'r done, Gangsta D.
For future reference: Larry the Cable Guy and whigger slang does not mix. :club:
Um, yeah, I do. This is America, after all.
Git'r done, Gangsta D.
I'll come down there and give YOU a crew cut, mister!
Git'r done, Gangsta D.
I'll come down there and give YOU a crew cut, mister!
Bah...hhhh...amhh...STOP YELLING AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!
"What's this game called anyway?""I win.""IS censored! Different cards, every time, still wins!"
lol...i think losing at i win feels better than winning at razz.

Anyone know how many players are left, average chip stack, etc.? You know, something useful...

"What's this game called anyway?""I win.""IS censored! Different cards, every time, still wins!"
Hey, and be nice to the delivery guy will ya? It's not his fault he can't read!
I don't care who you are, that right there is funny.
That right there's funnier than watching a deaf-mute playing bingo, getting bingo, and then trying to call Bingo. :club:
I don't care who you are, that right there is funny.
That right there's funnier than watching a deaf-mute playing bingo, getting bingo, and then trying to call Bingo. :club:
i've found that throwing beggin strips out into the middle of the road whenever you see a blind man with a seeing eye dog is slightly funnier. maybe a little more cruel, but more comical as well.