wsop $5000 no limit hold'em shorthanded

Daniel is Out-Just kidding.....If there is an event that suits Daniel...it is this one....good buyin...shorthanded...etc....If he doesn't make the final table in this one...I am going to try to settle my bet with my friend (I bet him that Daniel would make two final tables...and got 6 to 1...)

down to 1800 already???man. let's see if Daniel is a grinder or if he does something like move on a 5 high draw (per the WPT championship).Man, I am a critic. I am pulling my hair out here for Daniel. He is overdue.

Just can't seem to catch cards like everyone else, hate when that happens...
umm I am not so sure about that. Did you see how he went out yesterday?he moved all in on a K K 10 flop with AJ. Other guy had AQ.hmm...
umm I am not so sure about that. Did you see how he went out yesterday?he moved all in on a K K 10 flop with AJ. Other guy had AQ.hmm...
yeah, i (respectfully) didn't buy DN's justification for the hand in his blog either. risk/reward didn't make sense no matter how you look at it.

From Cardplayer:Date / Time: 2005-06-29 13:51:00 Title: Daniel Negreanu Eliminated Log: Daniel Negreanu and Haralobos Voulgaris got into a raising war preflop. Vulgaris showed A-K, and Negreanu showed pocket jacks. It was a short lived race, when the flop brought a king. Negreanu stood up immediately, before the turn card even came out, and said, "I can't never win a race no more. I suck." He didn't win the race, and is eliminated from competition.

yeah, i (respectfully) didn't buy DN's justification for the hand in his blog either. risk/reward didn't make sense no matter how you look at it.
He did neglect a few 'weaker' hands (as per his read) that his opponent could have had that he would have been in a lot more trouble against. Namely KQ, KJ or even TT that he would have had an easy call with.Still that was a tough call for his opponent to make with AQ. I guess he figured the exact same thing as Negreanu, that he was in good shape with overcards and a gutshot if Daniel had something like a medium pair. He at least could almost rule out a K for Daniel due to his strong flop bet.
well Razz could be the perfect game for him right now, plenty of shizzy hands hopefully...
how many time have we heard that...loljust do it DN